Im Here. Have No fear. Unless Your Low Tier.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Gambaldi on June 27th, 2013, 7:25 pm

Suuuup.

Im Gambaldi (Off chance that anyone I know that may be running around here might know me better as Bastian.)

Just joined the site, love it. Makes the one I was making look like poop. I been rping for more years than I care to recall, so Im pretty familiar with the basics of how it all works. Little about me? Im actually a recording artist (not famous but hey even Diddy started at the bottom) and most of my time is spent on that, they call me BoSlim. Love rping since writing happens to be a second passion of mine. Lets see...I don't like long walks on the beach, short ones are fine. I see the glass as half full and Im a full time stoner.

Not sure if Im forgetting anything....hmm... Oh and I like to party. So if your having a party, invite your new homie :retard: lol That face is hilarious
Gambaldi
Homeless

Words: 310
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 4:23 pm
Race: Human

Postby ViKtoricus on June 27th, 2013, 8:02 pm

Hi there.

Made a character sheet yet? :)
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet