The Boomerang Generation, I was Alric Wilmot

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Davin on July 3rd, 2013, 4:57 am

Hello Mizahar. As it says in the title, I am not new. I left Mizahar nearly a year ago.

However, the situations leading up to my departure have changed. When I left I was working full time and going to college full time. My mother had lost her job, and Mizahar seemed to take up too much time. I left, intending it to be permanent, since the situation seemed like it would last a long while.

And it did, though, not as long as I thought.

Now my house is financially stable, and school is my only focus. I'm done with my Associates, and now can focus solely on my Bachelor's. In short, my life has settled down. And, in truth, I missed Mizahar. This place is so well designed, that other RP forums simply don't compare. So, I wanted to return. Of course, after such a long absence, it didn't seem right to be Alric Wilmot again. I had left some people hanging, and had instructed them that it be best to roleplay my death. And if truth be told, while Alric was fun to play he had little direction.

I've decided to go ahead and play Alric along with Davin.

My new character, Davin, is a lot more focused. I also get to try out Eyktol, something I really wanted to do, but never got to. So, hello again Mizahar! I hope this time my stay is permanent!
Last edited by Davin on July 11th, 2013, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Speaking Common
Speaking Arumenic
Thinking
Davin
A Lowly Thief

Words: 24674
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2013, 5:17 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Shausha on July 3rd, 2013, 6:02 am

hi hi hi hi
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Weeeeeellllllllcooooooooommmmeee baaaack!

I also took the liberty of blue-greening your avatar's eyes in the charactaristic Benshira color! BECUZ I WANTED TO, OK?
If you want it, save it to your computer and upload it yourself in case I delete it from my online library! *dives off thread* GERONIMO!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Wrenmae on July 3rd, 2013, 8:12 am

Hey there ole sport.

:P

Welcome back. Let me know if you dust off Alric again.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Davin on July 3rd, 2013, 2:51 pm

Thanks Shausha.

Hey Wrenmae, glad to see an old friend. And, I promise, if I ever decide to be Alric again, you'll be the first to know.
Speaking Common
Speaking Arumenic
Thinking
Davin
A Lowly Thief

Words: 24674
Joined roleplay: July 1st, 2013, 5:17 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Rorugir on July 11th, 2013, 1:09 am

Hey, Alric! It's good to see you back!
This is Rorugir's speech when he speaks in Common...
...And this is Rorugir's speech when he speaks in Isur.
Rorugir
Lost child of Uluth.

Words: 120916
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2011, 1:02 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes