Hello Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Mizahar!

Postby B'Naomi Tomva on July 3rd, 2013, 6:53 pm

1. Name? B'Naomi Tomva

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I have chatted a little bit on unlikely heros chat, but that was just for a few days. I play RPGs like Skyrim, does that count? So, I guess I have not done much, but I would like to!

3. How did you find us? My friend Sasha said this was a nice role playing site, so I decided to give it a try!

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Adventure, and romance. Casual encounters are cool too! :D

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like writing combat scenes and conversations. Love doing things that have nice details. Romance is amazing. Maybe more of the non-fiction stuff I do not like.

6. What's your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? I like how much of a choice I get when making my character, it seems I can be anyone!

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? It is just quite overwhelming at first, a lot of stuff to do, and not really a lot of help.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? I would like to have a fun and enjoyable time of this, maybe meets some new people.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Some of the skills don't have detailed descriptions, such as stealth, which I thought was kind of a buzz kill.

10. Anything else you want to talk about? Nope, I think that is about it!
B'Naomi Tomva
Player

Words: 33098
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 4:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Shausha on July 3rd, 2013, 7:22 pm

DATE
___________________________________________________________________________________________

t is just quite overwhelming at first, a lot of stuff to do, and not really a lot of help

Welcome!

Sorry you've had a bit of a rough start, but I'm here to help! :D You can count on ol' shaushy!

The best way of getting used to the way Mizahar works is to check out all the links at the top of the Mizahar image banner (Getting Started, Help, Master Lists, Useful Lists, Features). Your welcome PM has a bunch of useful tips also. The "chat" feature is up there too if you have any quick questions the general public could answer. (More people to help you!)

And my personal suggestion is to take time to examine each city's forum. There are high population forums and others that are more close-knit. Find a city that will match your taste both OOC and IC!

It takes some getting used to, that's for sure, but we're all here if you have any questions!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello Mizahar!

Postby B'Naomi Tomva on July 3rd, 2013, 10:09 pm

Okay! Thanks! I just finished my CS, how is it?
B'Naomi Tomva
Player

Words: 33098
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 4:30 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Gossamer on July 6th, 2013, 5:16 am

Try not to step on too many toes too...
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)