Hello!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello!

Postby Zissevhadaija on July 5th, 2013, 3:29 am

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to roleplaying but I enjoy it very much. English is not my native language so please bear with my mistakes and grammatical errors, meehehe. Thank you.

I also wish to expand my vocabulary and enhance my writing skills more. Thus, I'm open to constructive criticism and will be grateful for the help. I will also do my best to be active, since I live on the other side of the world, and keep up with each and everyone's time differences. Then I should now introduce myself...

Hi, I'm Wacky (my nickname). I chose the Dhani race because I enjoy playing snaky characters and shady figures. As a roleplayer, I would consider myself as an amateur when it comes to writing/typing creative and lengthy posts. I've been reading books lately hoping to enhance my vocabulary but it bores me sometimes. Not a bookworm. So, I've decided to go back to roleplaying since it's fun but at the same time I'm learning while reading and typing : D

Anyway, thanks for reading my introduction. I hope to get along with all of you! Now off to gather information!

*rides the magic foot mat and flies away*

weeeeeeeeeeee
Zissevhadaija
I AM AWESSSSOME

Words: 3409
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 2:35 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Hello!

Postby Shausha on July 5th, 2013, 7:51 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome! The dhani are a very cool race indeed. As far as spelling mistakes and grammar, you seem pretty fluent to me; I've seen native speakers make more errors. Time zone difference shouldn't be a problem at all since most threads move at a post-per-day pace, it seems.

Well, should you have any questions, the chat feature is up at the top, the Q&A forum is always open and the useful links are above the image banner!

Welcome to Mizahar!

*turns into a baguette, flies into space*

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes