Greetings Upon You

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings Upon You

Postby Arryne Lesset on July 6th, 2013, 2:28 am

Greetings,

I suppose I should tell how I found Mizhar... I have been roleplaying since I was a child, having always been fascinated with fantasy and storytelling. I have been writing on quite a few other sites and when I found this one, by random, I was very much intrigued. I decided to take a gander and ended being interested in joining. I use roleplaying as a way to better my writing and my experience creating new worlds. I look forward to writing with all of you.

~Arryne Lesset
~Sand Ruins~
Arryne Lesset
Player

Words: 1880
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 10:31 pm
Race: Chaktawe

Greetings Upon You

Postby Shausha on July 6th, 2013, 3:19 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Arryne!

I read your post in Eloab and I'm interested to it to see where it goes! Very intriguing start.

I hope you have many fantastical adventures here. What made you choose Chaktawe? I almost chose them, myself.

Oh! Also, be sure to link your character sheet to your profile by going to your user control panel and copying and pasting the link into the appropriate spot. That way you, and others, can get to it easily!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes