Greetings & Salutations!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings & Salutations!

Postby Nakiru on July 8th, 2013, 12:29 am

Hello, Mizahar!

My name is Erik, and I was lucky enough to stumble on this gem of a forum today. I'm a text based role player that is quite rusty, but eager to get the lead out.

Little about myself? I'll keep it semi vague, don't want to ruin all the mystery of course! I am a huge fan of collaborative storytelling, which is why I am here. I'm a total sci-fi and fantasy nut. I'm 27, and have been doing this for a few years, though like I said, rusty!

I am very hopeful after only just barely getting a taste of what is offered here. The community seems very friendly and helpful, and hopefully will be up for role playing with little old me!

Well I guess that's enough for an introduction, never been too good at this part anyways so I'll stop rambling. Thank you Mizahar for existing, look forward to getting back to what I love so much!
Nakiru
Player

Words: 8229
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2013, 6:59 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Greetings & Salutations!

Postby Lullaby on July 8th, 2013, 1:18 am

Hey Andrew!!

Welcome to Mizahar, this is a wonderful place to make that rusty-ness into a gleaming polish! I'm Lullaby, a Junior Storyteller here, and can answer any questions you might have to get started! :)

Happy writing!
~ Lullaby

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Greetings & Salutations!

Postby Carac on July 8th, 2013, 3:22 am

Hello There! Welcome to mizahar!

Run! Run before you get addicted... Run before the Storytellers beat you around with stories... RUUUNNNNNN

Ahem... So... Yea, Its great here!
Carac
CHIVALRY, LAW, HONOR, FAITH

Words: 4186
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 1:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Greetings & Salutations!

Postby Nakiru on July 8th, 2013, 1:19 pm

Thanks so much you guys! I'll definitely direct questions your way Lullaby! :)

Yeah it's not hard to get addicted to this stuff is it? It's no fair the world and stories we create are so much more interesting than real life! :P
Nakiru
Player

Words: 8229
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2013, 6:59 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets