Guys having fun without me? (Giggles) No fair!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Kero Snowsong on July 12th, 2013, 9:09 am

Tehe~ Sorry wanted to say hello to everyone out there.

I am new here. (Just in case y'all didn't know)

Let's see... Real names? Do I have to give that out?
Shadow: It would me nice to do so.
Me: Le sigh I suppose you are right.
Shadow: Hell yeah I am. (Sits back and polishes arm blades)
Me: Ok so now you got a taste of my weird side. ^-^ You see... I am the type of person who loves to take roleplaying to the next level. And sometimes I like to make it funny during chatting with people normally over yahoo or something to bring out a character as an... OOC thing. Yeah yeah know what you are thinking, "Look at the weird chick she rambles and flails her arms while squirrels come out of her sleeves but she has yet to give her name yet! God... What a fail!" Yeah yeah yeah well (sticks out tongue and pulls down skin under eye. Laughs and moves on.) Ok my name is Moriah everyone seems to call me momo I dunno know why. But hey roll with it. I have been to multiple roleplaying sites so for the most part I got it all down. I am going to be moving on tuesday July 16th sadly and I dunno when I am going to have net. But I joined here to see the different types of settings I can put my characters in. For an example. (Points to user name) Kero Moonlight is my most flexible character. I have proven you can put her into any setting and I can play her. Once she was in space and was freaking badass but alas I am not that found of sci-fi rps. What I have also learned though is that people take rp way too seriously. I understand it's supposed to be fun but what is fun if there is serious involved? I lost a friend once over roleplay and I don't think that is cool. Anyways. The site I was recently came from is Boundless Universe. A lot of fun mind you. (Giggles) I have tons of characters there but I am a person who likes to spread her roots and see what other rpers are out there. Oh yeah I am 20 years old not sure if I mentioned that. (Reads back through really quick.) Nope! Yay good fact (Laughs) Ok I may not act like I am twenty but I am here to have a good time... Though I swear it feels like I have been here before. I think I was last year but can't remember. I have been through so much in the past year it's hard to keep track of where I have been where I haven't. So in other news thank you for reading this introduction of mine. (Even I guess you can say it's pointless) I hope everyone has a good day want to know more about me? Message me. Otherwise I am going to go create my character sheet. (Waves) Bye bye. ^-^
Kero Snowsong
Player

Words: 1450
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2013, 8:38 am
Race: Human, Vantha

Postby Draven on July 12th, 2013, 10:50 am

Welcome, Kero,
to this wonderful place of magic and ... ~ wonderfullness?
Anyways, kudos for joining (and not making a neko Kelvic <- You passed the first test *hurray*)

If you need help I'd suggest you have some personal time with the Mizahar lore, ... and especially check the Starting Guide, it's filled with helpful information!
Oh, one small thing: you can just make your name Kero Moonlight, no need for the _ ;)

A personal tip of mine is to really decide very carefully which kind of character you want to begin with, cause some skills are rather difficult to acquire ... ex.: Them Magicks, a lot of them require meditating in solitude for a couple of days or going through dangerous initiations, so pick your starting skills realistically and carefully ;)

Hope you have a wonderful time here!
Draven
Player

Words: 27806
Joined roleplay: June 27th, 2013, 4:08 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kero Snowsong on July 12th, 2013, 7:37 pm

Draven wrote:
Welcome, Kero,
to this wonderful place of magic and ... ~ wonderfullness?
Anyways, kudos for joining (and not making a neko Kelvic <- You passed the first test *hurray*)

If you need help I'd suggest you have some personal time with the Mizahar lore, ... and especially check the Starting Guide, it's filled with helpful information!
Oh, one small thing: you can just make your name Kero Moonlight, no need for the _ ;)

A personal tip of mine is to really decide very carefully which kind of character you want to begin with, cause some skills are rather difficult to acquire ... ex.: Them Magicks, a lot of them require meditating in solitude for a couple of days or going through dangerous initiations, so pick your starting skills realistically and carefully ;)

Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Pssh I just thought the "_" Was a nice touch up XD But thank you for the tips I have been bonding nicely to the Mizar lore me and that lore have become good friend. ^-^
Kero Snowsong
Player

Postby Gossamer on July 12th, 2013, 7:42 pm

Characters like _ are not allowed in names. Neither are moving GIFS allowed on the site. I just love it when newbies greet newbies. Such a pleasant thing. Be sure to read our site Rules and our Terms of Use. You agree to them when you register an account here.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Kero Snowsong on July 12th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Gossamer wrote:Characters like _ are not allowed in names. Neither are moving GIFS allowed on the site. I just love it when newbies greet newbies. Such a pleasant thing. Be sure to read our site Rules and our Terms of Use. You agree to them when you register an account here.

Alright sorry for the trouble then.
Kero Snowsong
Player

Postby Verilian on July 12th, 2013, 8:52 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! I just wanted to comment on this, because you said "but what is fun if there is serious involved." Mizahar is very fun, but it's also pretty serious. The founders designed this site to be unlike any other, and part of that is that it has rules. The rules keep people from going crazy and doing what they want, and keep the game balanced. You choose a race, your skills, your lores. All that governs how you interact in the game, yet you still have the freedom to attempt any plot you want, and do almost anything.. if you've got the skill to do it. It is because of this that it tops the charts in most google searches. It is extremely fun, but it is also a serious rp site. So I hope you have fun here, I know I do, but don't forget that we do indeed take it seriously.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kero Snowsong on July 12th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Verilian wrote:
Welcome to Mizahar! I just wanted to comment on this, because you said "but what is fun if there is serious involved." Mizahar is very fun, but it's also pretty serious. The founders designed this site to be unlike any other, and part of that is that it has rules. The rules keep people from going crazy and doing what they want, and keep the game balanced. You choose a race, your skills, your lores. All that governs how you interact in the game, yet you still have the freedom to attempt any plot you want, and do almost anything.. if you've got the skill to do it. It is because of this that it tops the charts in most google searches. It is extremely fun, but it is also a serious rp site. So I hope you have fun here, I know I do, but don't forget that we do indeed take it seriously.

I meant taking rp over the top as in "I'm not going to be your friend anymore" because of rp. @_@
Kero Snowsong
Player

Postby Verilian on July 12th, 2013, 9:04 pm

Oh, yeah, people can be crazy sometimes. It's best to avoid all drama when possible.
Forecast for tonight... Dark
-----
Wind Reach---Wind Reach Lore---WR Request Thread
Verilian
Retired Staff

Words: 1113582
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:53 pm
Storyteller secrets
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Kero Snowsong on July 12th, 2013, 9:10 pm

Exactly~ ^-^ I Take rp serious and everything but I like to shut off the drama unless it's in the form of rp. XD
Kero Snowsong
Player