Hello there, Mizahar.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello there, Mizahar.

Postby Renseijin on July 18th, 2013, 4:35 am

Greetings. I'm here to RP, obviously, and I'm here to do it well and hopefully advance my writing skills a little bit. I've RP'd for about five years now, however, it's mostly been Star Wars up until now. As of late, I've been delving pretty deeply into fantasy settings and stories and I think I'd like to try my hand at RPing it.

I found this site at random, but after seeing the depth and everything it has to offer, I'm pretty damn stoked to delve into the lore and become more and more acquainted with the people of, as well as Mizahar itself via my character, Nathaniel Falkenrath the writer.

Hopefully all goes according to plan and you'll all enjoy having me around. See you all IC. c:
Renseijin
Player

Words: 3053
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello there, Mizahar.

Postby Kallian Windrunner on July 18th, 2013, 6:26 am

Welcome! c:

I used to roleplay in the SW universe a BUNCH and I still do the occasional story. This setting is awesome because of all the lore, so I definitely hope you love it here!

I hope Kal and Nathaniel can have a few threads! c: See you in game!
Kallian Windrunner
Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 27928
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 2:33 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)