Errr.. Hi, I guess?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Errr.. Hi, I guess?

Postby Sicha Verpisaen on July 19th, 2013, 7:34 pm

Hello, this is my awkward Intro thread! I'm not new to roleplaying, but I am new to Mizahar, which is why I am postin... You guessed. Great. Well, thanks for that encouragement, I do so adore being interrupted... I need to shut up? Ok. I'll do that. But still, ... Ok, ok, I get it. Just in case anyones interested,

Hi!
I am so sorry to those of you who have been waiting for a response - my wi-fi was cut off for a few weeks due to building works.It's all sorted now and I'm on holiday so i have more time for RPing!
"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before"
Sicha Verpisaen
Player

Words: 2828
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2013, 1:09 pm
Race: Human, Mixed

Errr.. Hi, I guess?

Postby Roderick on July 20th, 2013, 9:17 pm

Hi Alryss, nice to meet you!
Maybe this will make this less awkward, or maybe it will make it more so. Either way, I'm saying hi.
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes