Hi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi

Postby Roderick on July 20th, 2013, 4:12 pm

:rolleyes:
I don't particularly know where to begin, and I won't go into too much detail because I'll run out of intelligent things to say and start sounding like a complete fool. So, here goes.

I'm here because the idea of roleplaying has always interested me. I've always enjoyed being able to go onto a game and play a character that is in a different time and place to where I am.

I'm not going to lie; I found this place by complete chance. I was looking for a roleplaying forum, so I typed something to that effect into google, clicked on some of the links that showed up, and decided to check to stick around here for a while. I liked the lore and made an account. Simple, really.

All I want from this place is to have a good time and enjoy interacting with other people and their characters. From what I can tell I've come to the right place.
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Words: 294797
Joined roleplay: July 20th, 2013, 9:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hi

Postby Kallian Windrunner on July 20th, 2013, 7:54 pm

Welcome! c:

The lore here is pretty cool and the people here are super nice and open. I hope you'll like it here!
Kallian Windrunner
Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 27928
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 2:33 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hi

Postby Roderick on July 20th, 2013, 9:01 pm

Hi Kallian, nice to meet you :) You're right about the lore; I could spend hours reading up on all the background and still have plenty left to read.
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

If there is ever a time when I don't post within a thread - or create one - within a few days, send me a PM; the chances are I may have accidentally forgotten.
Roderick
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hi

Postby Kallian Windrunner on July 20th, 2013, 9:02 pm

Yep! It took me a while to figure out what kind of character I wanted to play because there was soooo much to choose from. ><
Kallian Windrunner
Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 27928
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 2:33 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Hi

Postby Roderick on July 20th, 2013, 9:43 pm

Uh, same. One thing that is quite interesting is how they've forsaken Dwarves and Elves and went for their own unique races. I can appreciate the time and effort they've put into making the lore.
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

Roderick
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hi

Postby Nassella Poinsettia on July 22nd, 2013, 9:15 am

The stuff here is amazing and so is the community. All the mods are super friendly so feel free to pm any of them at any time. Everyone is pretty active, and I love the personal control you have in this role play forum :D If you ever need help with anything feel free to pm me, and if you ever want to meet up let me know! I'm always traveling and looking for new information from interesting people :P
Nassella Poinsettia
Tell me your secrets.

Words: 14227
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2013, 12:17 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Journal

Hi

Postby Roderick on July 22nd, 2013, 8:07 pm

I'll remember that, Nassella. Thanks =D
Thoughts
"Speech"
Standard text

Roderick
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes