Well lookie here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Well lookie here

Postby Nassella Poinsettia on July 19th, 2013, 9:10 am

Hey there everyone! I've been playing tons of role playing games for many years :D but this is one of my first forum role plays and I'm pretty excited to be playing :P I'll be in Avanthal if any of you are interested in meeting up! Check out my character sheet and journal if you're interested at all in having our paths cross, I'm pretty fond of my story ideas c:
Nassella Poinsettia
Tell me your secrets.

Words: 14227
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2013, 12:17 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Journal

Well lookie here

Postby Lullaby on July 19th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Hey there! Welcome to Mizahar! Adjusting to the forum-style can be frustrating or overwhelming at times, but just take it slow! Avanthal is a wonderful city to start out in, I'm thrilled to hear you going there! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat, or PM me! I'll do my best to point you in the right direction!

Happy writing!
~ Lulls

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Well lookie here

Postby Poison on July 20th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Welcome to Mizahar! I'm Poison, the DS of Kalinor. If you have any questions about Kalinor or the Symenestra - or want a flashback thread in Kalinor - let me know. :)
Poison
DS of Kalinor

Words: 432701
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2011, 7:28 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)