Hi everyone, I'm new :)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi everyone, I'm new :)

Postby Vanari on July 29th, 2013, 12:59 am

1. Name
I like to go by Jin. I know it's usually a guy name but... :rolleyes:
2. RP Exp
Barely any, just a bit of DnD. I mainly write stories with my friend, singular... :(( It's kind of like role playing, as we alternate from entry to entry, but treated more as straight fiction.
3. How did you f?
I found this site through google, out of a long-repressed whim to RP
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?
THE FUN KIND! I really have no idea.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about?
I'll write about anything, but I like feeling intimate with the story so I enjoy writing about interacting with other people. I like having friends :D It makes my world go round
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?
Insanely thorough! And very active. I'm so ready to take this as a serious hobby.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?
Insanely thorough! So much info, barely know where to begin :o
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?
Have tons of fun, improve in writing, go on epic adventures, meet amazing folks :)
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
Hold on, gimme like, another month or so...
10. Anything else you want to talk about?
Welp, I guess this is a good time as any to say a little about myself. I live in Southern California. Limon hot cheetos will be the death of me one day. I play lots of games, watch a lot of movies, read a lot of books, etc. Often, while browsing imgur in my drab little cubicle, I wonder how much food I can cram into my bag before I run to my car when the zombies take over. Team up with my middle aged Chinese coworkers? Hell no. I know they be my peeps, but screw that, I have a kitten to save! I love fantasy to bits, and it's my dream to go to the art school TAD, then have a career doing illustrations/concept art for anything with a great story. Also, if all goes well, my dream kitty will finally be in my loving arms in late September, all the way from Russia!

This was my reaction when I stumbled onto this site: WAAAAHHH THIS HAS EXISTED ALL THIS TIME? WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN?! Now, I'm working on my character sheet and hope to finish in a few hours! I am very open and eager to going on all sorts of crazy adventures and meeting awesome people, but I am a total noob :embarrassed: I don't even really know where to begin, aside from fumbling around getting this char sheet done. If you're more experienced and have some free time, any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated :D

Hope to be able to dive in soon! Thanks for reading :)

A lonely heart is better than a bored one.

"Your Speech"
"My Speech"
"Vani"
Vanari
Vantha Vagrant

Words: 372424
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)