Hey there! I'm Ken!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hey there! I'm Ken!

Postby Sij on August 1st, 2013, 5:13 am

Hi there! As I said in the topic, my name is Ken. I'm an occasional RPer, but that's mainly due to the fact that all my other RP groups kept failing, but it was never my fault it just sorta... crumbled... Anyway, I decided to broaden my horizons, and here I am. I Always prefer RPs with action, adventure, fantasy, suspense, and romance! I like to write about pretty much anything that interests me, so everything in the last sentence. I'm just starting, so if I mess up, please take pitty on me. :/ Honestly, I just want this to be a sticking RP experience for me. :) Anyway, that's all for me. :) I hope I entertain you guys!
Sij
Player

Words: 234
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2013, 5:04 am
Race: Ghost

Hey there! I'm Ken!

Postby Wanderlust on August 1st, 2013, 5:24 am

Hey there Ken! Welcome!

We're really glad to have you. I hope you've found the RP spot you've been looking for!

Just make sure you read the greeting PM sent from the "admin." It will contain most everything you need to get started here on Miz! And take your time -- all the lore and information can seem overwhelming at first, but you'll adjust to it in no time! I'd also recommend checking out the Chat feature. It's usually full of friendly people who wouldn't mind giving you a leg up. :)

I'm one of the local Character Sheet Liaisons, so if you need any help creating your character, or just have any questions about anything, I'll be more than happy to help! :) Feel free to shoot me a PM anytime.

Best wishes!
Wanderlust
Look, no hands!

Words: 16320
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2013, 4:50 pm
Race: Staff account
Scrapbook

Hey there! I'm Ken!

Postby Rathe on August 1st, 2013, 11:11 am

Hi Ken. Welcome to Mizahar. Hope you're settling in well. :)
Rathe
Blank Page

Words: 29099
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2011, 6:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes