Hello Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Angela Heartsinger on August 6th, 2013, 9:12 am

I'm impressed by this site's dedication to it's world and story, and I can't wait to jump in! I'll be roleplaying what I know well in real life: fortune telling :)
I've roleplayed before in a similar way to this, and I'm hoping that my writing skills will improve. I'm not a terrible writer, but I want to improve.
I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with it, and I can't wait to thread with you guys. :D
Fortune Telling :
Should you want a fortune telling, please message me. I suppose having the cards read is a great way to set up future events or even give a direction to where you might want to go.
Angela Heartsinger
The Card Caster

Words: 10912
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 12:10 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Enchantress on August 6th, 2013, 9:50 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Angela! :D I hope you'll enjoy it here, because I do!

I happen to be a CS Liaison, so if you have any questions either about your character sheet or how things works around the site, don't hesitate to PM me! :)

Enchantress
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Words: 7358
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 9:28 am
Race: Staff account

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Angela Heartsinger on August 6th, 2013, 9:58 am

Thank you for the warm welcome :) I just finished up my character sheet not too long ago. I didn't think it would take so much time trying to make it look decent! Haha! ^_^;
Fortune Telling :
Should you want a fortune telling, please message me. I suppose having the cards read is a great way to set up future events or even give a direction to where you might want to go.
Angela Heartsinger
The Card Caster

Words: 10912
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 12:10 am
Character sheet

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Elira on August 6th, 2013, 10:08 am

Welcome to Mizahar Angela! :)
Elira
I could never again be an angel.

Words: 16719
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2012, 12:42 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Enchantress on August 6th, 2013, 10:11 am

You should put it up in the review thread :D and I'll be sure to check it out!

Enchantress
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

Words: 7358
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2013, 9:28 am
Race: Staff account

Hello Mizahar!

Postby Thayer on August 6th, 2013, 11:07 pm

Angela Heartsinger wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome :) I just finished up my character sheet not too long ago. I didn't think it would take so much time trying to make it look decent! Haha! ^_^;

That is totally normal. Usually, creating the character is my favourite part about starting Mizahar. I set my friend up with an account just a few days ago, and it took over six hours straight of trying to get his character sheet just right and that did not include his history, character concept of appearance descriptions. Those took an extra few days to fully complete.

Anyways, I bid you good luck in playing Mizahar! It is a lot of fun; I certainly enjoy it. I hope to see you around sometime, and perhaps we could even thread together.

-Thayer

Please Note: School has started up, therefore I will be incredibly busy with classes and homework. To all who I am roleplaying with, please expect a delay in replies!
New Note: I will be away for a couple months, so I will be inactive due to my travels out of country. Thanks to all!
Thayer
Darkness Binds All Fear

Words: 144565
Joined roleplay: March 28th, 2013, 11:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2