Hi Mizahar!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi Mizahar!

Postby Silnas Windhoof on August 6th, 2013, 11:34 pm

I just found out about this site through internet browsing, and being bored at home with my best friend out on Study Abroad has given me the itch to jump back into play-by-post RPing!

Hello, my handle is usually RequiredWerewolf, or just Werewolf on the 'nets, and I've been a roleplayer for over ten years! I love play by post, and I love interesting, original settings like Mizahar :D I dropped out of the scene a few years ago when I started college, but now that my life is settled again, I figured, why not?

My problem is that I am *not* a fan of graphics on forums. I suck at doing them, I envy people that can do them, but I perfer just to write. Period. Thus, I'll probably just have a horse icon to represent the character I'm developing, and I have nooo idea how to do those post templates. Which is going to suck once I start making my character >>

Anyways, I'm developing a Drykas since they remind me a bit of the Dothraki on Game of Thrones and I'm a GoT nut :D It's also given me a good character idea which will hopefully give me flexibility for roleplaying and interacting with lots of people.

About me in a nutshell: I'm a writer, reader, gamer, 1920s fanatic, know how to read and speak Ancient Egyptian (Which I will probably use for future characters), and a lover of werewolves (I am so sad that there are no lycanthrope like races here. Really sad.). I hope to meet a ton of lovely people and have awesome RPs :D
Silnas Windhoof
Player

Words: 13822
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 11:09 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

Hi Mizahar!

Postby Rathe on August 7th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Welcome Silnas. I actually really like that av. :)
Rathe
Blank Page

Words: 29099
Joined roleplay: November 13th, 2011, 6:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hi Mizahar!

Postby Silnas Windhoof on August 7th, 2013, 9:31 pm

Thank you :D I'm already loving this place, can't wait to start up a thread! It feels weird to do so without my CS getting that first green checkmark though...
Silnas Windhoof
Player

Character sheet

Hi Mizahar!

Postby Rathe on August 7th, 2013, 10:12 pm

I'm sure you'll get your green check soon. The CS liaisons tend to be swift folk. :)
Rathe
Blank Page

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hi Mizahar!

Postby Kavala on August 8th, 2013, 12:04 am

We have Kelvics.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hi Mizahar!

Postby Rathe on August 8th, 2013, 12:27 am

Congrats on your check! I already know you're gonna have fun.
Rathe
Blank Page

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hi Mizahar!

Postby Silnas Windhoof on August 8th, 2013, 12:28 am

Oh yes, I was looking at them! I've heard they're fairly popular though, and I'm not sure I like the bonding aspect to them. Right now I'm having fun with my Drykas anyways, so I'll have to see who I pick as my second character~

And thank you :D I just posted my first thread too, so hopefully someone decides to hire Silnas~ -Hinthintnudgenudge-
Silnas Windhoof
Player

Character sheet