KAPOW!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

KAPOW!

Postby Trelania Proga on August 9th, 2013, 2:41 pm

HIHIHI.
So I'm new, and called Josh.
Ive just rolled a Konti, which seems like its going to be great for character development!

What else... Ive been roleplaying since the age of 13, first through DnD, later through forums for Starwars and a now dead Vampire based rp. I was also thr mastermind behind a SW:ToR guild by the name of The Lost Praxeum (herpderpnamedropping).

If you have questions for me, fire away! I dont bite unless requested, or I get a bit peckish. :p
Probably missed loads out but ahwell. I look forwards to getting slme story lines going with everyone. :D
Trelania Proga
"I see what comes for you."

Words: 7211
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 10:30 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

KAPOW!

Postby Gossamer on August 9th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Hi there.

We already have a Kyra in the game, just so you are aware. You might want to pick a name that's not already taken. And we don't 'roll' characters here, we carefully craft them! Name dropping and advertising is not allowed. Welcome to Mizahar.

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

KAPOW!

Postby Trelania Proga on August 9th, 2013, 3:54 pm

Whoops! I'll sit and have a good mull over for a new name this evening, if thats a mandatory mame change! Didnt mean that as an advertisement, just thought I'd give more detail. Sorry!
Off to a bad start already it seems, paha.
Thanks for the welcome. :)
Trelania Proga
"I see what comes for you."

Words: 7211
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 10:30 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet