Hey I'm new and I need some help

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Zetickus on August 11th, 2013, 5:52 pm

Right, hey everyone I'm new here on Mizahar, just made an account and I'm so confused.

I don't know where to start, and the "starting guide" feels way too overwhelming. I think I need to create a "Character Sheet", but I am clueless of where I do that.

How do I get properly started, please help me.
Zetickus
Player

Words: 232
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2013, 5:33 pm
Race: Kelvic

Postby Banickle on August 11th, 2013, 6:05 pm

Weclome to Mizahar, Zetickus!

First and foremost, you are probably going to want to read through that "overwhelming" starting guide. It may seem like a lot at first, but it is very important if you want to last more than a day or two around here. Not reading it can and probably will lead to utter confusion. Then, I would say, start reading up on the Races of Mizahar and take a look at the Cities of Mizahar, too. You won't be able to start a Character Sheet until you know who you want to be and where you want to start them. Lastly, come on over and chat in chat. It's a great place to meet the community and ask questions.

Happy writing,
Banickle
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Words: 138636
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Zetickus on August 11th, 2013, 6:14 pm

Hey Banickle, thank you for the quick reply! :)

I read about all the races and religions, also had a look at all the different cities etc.

I already know all the details about my characters such as city, race, religion, looks etc. I just can't figure out where I start the CS, read it all, but it pretty much only confused me :/
Zetickus
Player

Words: 232
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2013, 5:33 pm
Race: Kelvic

Postby Banickle on August 11th, 2013, 6:27 pm

Character Sheets get posted here. I linked our CS template thread in my first reply. Simply copy the template for the city you are thinking of joining, go to the CS forum, open a post by clicking on the New Topic button at the top of the page, and, once the new page opens up, paste the template into the empty text box. The rest is up to you! Fill out as much of the CS as you can. Once completed, a Liaison will look it over and either point out any corrections needed or give you the go to roleplay. If you have the time, maybe look through a few of the CSs that are already posted and approved. They're the ones with the green checkmark.

Hope this helps,
Banickle
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Words: 138636
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)