Hello Mizahar... I'm new here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Yuri Lehrer on August 11th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Hello Mizahar,
My name is Yuri Lehrer and I found out about this site through a friend, who really likes to talk about Mizahar.
I would like to discover what it is like to write on a role-play site/server.
P.S. Is there a realm or area that is like a city in a Forest? :ninja:
-Yuri Lehrer
Last edited by Yuri Lehrer on August 12th, 2013, 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
All thanks to Assilsa Curare for the signature.

Replied Owed 1/1 | Threads 1/5 (3) | Threads Planned: 1 | Threads Awaiting Grading: 0

Threads that need replies: 1/1 (1)
Death to Death
Yuri Lehrer
The Honourable Mercenary

Words: 118678
Joined roleplay: August 9th, 2013, 4:19 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Carvezia on August 11th, 2013, 11:14 pm

Welcome Napoleon! :) Here we call them domains and Falyndar is the one your looking for. Hope you enjoy your time here
Carvezia
Player

Words: 12897
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2013, 10:10 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Postby Eldritch on August 11th, 2013, 11:23 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar! Good to see more new players.

You may want to take a look over the PM you received when you joined, it has all sorts of wondrous links to help you navigate the lore. You'll need to know this lore in order to properly roleplay on Mizahar, so think of it like your best friend that never leaves you alone. :D

Also you will need to change your name to fit the naming policy of the site, it has to be your character's real name and cannot possess underscores, numbers, and must be uppercase where appropriate. Read the policy here along with other rules that will help you better understand how Mizahar works.

Feel free to head on over to chat if you want, they can give you some quick answers to any questions you might have.

Welcome again! :)
Eldritch
Do you feel your sanity begin to fray?

Words: 237808
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2013, 3:05 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook