Hello World

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello World

Postby Nerissa on August 14th, 2013, 1:02 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! My Real name is Stepheney However you can call me Nerissa if that works for you.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? Hmmm, Well I use to play D&D. I play Neopets ( I know, NERD!) and I rp there at times. I use to RP on an RP website based on the 1800's. I am not the best writer out there but I do enjoy rping.
3. How did you find us? I got extremely bored and looked up top 10 RP sites. Yours was number one.. or two!
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? There are more styles then just one...
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I will write about anything and everything.
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The neat ness.. it's very straight forward and has a ton of information to keep me learning more about what to do here.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? So far so good!
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Maybe some friends.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Nope :D
10. Anything else you want to talk about? I am 21.. if that matters!
Nerissa
Player

Words: 446
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2013, 3:05 am
Race: Human, Vantha

Hello World

Postby Lullaby on August 14th, 2013, 2:42 am

Hey Nerissa!

Welcome to Mizahar! This can be a bit of a leap from casual RPing on other forums, but it is definitely worth it! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat or PM me and I'd be more than happy to help! Best of luck!

Happy writing,
~ Lullaby

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office