How exciting!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

How exciting!

Postby Cambers on August 15th, 2013, 6:01 pm

I've been reading up on the elaborate lore in this world and I have to admit it can be an eensy weensy bit daunting at first, but there's a lot that a fellow can work with here. Now I've been roleplaying for over ten years but I took a break for over a year, so I may or may not have some rust to scrape off >.>. Looking foward to meeting you folks, and I've decided to cave in and pick the Kelvic race. They just look like they'd be so much fun and a natural choice for a beginner :3.
Cambers
All is unfolding as it should...

Words: 2360
Joined roleplay: August 15th, 2013, 5:56 pm
Race: Kelvic

How exciting!

Postby Jossa Skyglow on August 15th, 2013, 6:55 pm

Welcome!

I'm new, too, Cambers, and I know what you mean about the lore. It's pretty intensive. It's pretty cool that this world is so different from the others that you encounter in an RP forum, though.

Anywho, have fun building up your CS. Maybe our characters will run into each other! :)
Thought | Vani | Common
Jossa Skyglow
I just want to eat everything.

Words: 9312
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2013, 5:21 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes