Hi there.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi there.

Postby Tallen on August 16th, 2013, 5:35 am

Well, I'm pretty horrible at this whole intro thing, so I'm going to use the list thing.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Tal, or Tallen is what my character will respond to. For myself personally, I don't mind being called by my character's name. But my friends call me Teddy.

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I've been roleplaying for about four years now. Both post by post and chat system centered roleplays like those in IRC.

3. How did you find us?

I was looking for a good forum based roleplay site and I found this site and opted for a forum based around one whole universe instead of many.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

Fantasy, definitely. As a writer I enjoy trying to craft expansive worlds for the readers to delve into. Most are Tolkien epic fantasy styles, so jumping into a world like this seems like a challenge; a welcome challenge.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

If it serves the story, I will write about almost anything.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

The lore, just all of it. I love expansive worlds.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

The time it's taken me to make up my mind on a starting race and area.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Practice on writing outside of the Tolkien/D&D style fantasy.

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

At the moment the answer is no.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

Nope, I think that's it.
Tallen
Listener

Words: 9779
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 5:05 am
Race: Human
Character sheet