Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Dreath on August 20th, 2013, 9:16 am

1. My name is Jordan but please call me Dreath.
2. I have experience on this site: http://fortheunwantedv2.forumotion.com/
3. I found this place by simply googaling good RP sites.
4. My favorite well if you mean type I like to be a smart person who prefers to talk than fight and interact with similer people.
5. I like to right about things like creating aliances and fighting with other people (That is in teams).
6. I like the depth and detail you go into. And the amount of friendly people on here.
7. It is annoying at the same time with having to read everythings history and always keep updated inventories.
8. To be able to work with other writers with similer interests and get better at writing. Oh and have fun of cource.
9. Theres nothing I can think of that I would like expanded to be fair i'm still trying to find my way around.
10. There is nothing else I would like to talk about thanks for reading.
This world is full of darkness. All of you have darkness. You just choose not to accept it. I shall reveal this world for what it truely is. I shall be reborn.
Dreath
Player

Words: 1023
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2013, 11:41 am
Race: Ghost

Hello

Postby Lullaby on August 20th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Hey there, Dreath!

Welcome to Mizahar, first of all, and it's great to see you have some experience as well! Though it can get tedious to read it all, and keep everything up to date it keeps things realistic and within the world that Mizahar has become. It becomes a habit, after a while, and soon you won't even notice as you update ledgers in time changes, or add on your skill points - after all, it makes your character all the better in what they do!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to catch me in Chat, or PM me! I'd be more than happy to help you!

Happy writing!
~ Lullaby

Lullaby
Sweet song, sweet dreams

Words: 104298
Joined roleplay: July 5th, 2013, 4:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office