G'Day!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

G'Day!

Postby Iaron on August 22nd, 2013, 12:48 am

It is a pleasure to meet you all. I have been chatting a bit, and I have been really impressed by the friendly responses of people. With any luck, we will be roleplaying a lot more together!
Iaron
Player

Words: 1119
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2013, 11:02 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

G'Day!

Postby Adeon Tien on August 22nd, 2013, 12:52 pm

Hey, dude! Welcome to Miz! I'm sorta' new, m'self... If you haven't chosen a city yet, I suggest Lhavit. Now, I won't advertise any longer. It's good that you've been chatting, that's smart. The people there are intelligent and surely know what they're talking about to say the least. But... Yeah. I'll surely thread with you, given the chance. Have a nice one, and, again, welcome.
Whether or not it is certain, or whether or not the answer will ever come to pass, for that matter, is unclear. The answer to your question does not yet exist. There is only, for now, perhaps.

School times are in effect.
Adeon Tien
The Faceless Wanderer

Words: 24714
Joined roleplay: July 3rd, 2013, 11:41 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet