One Extra Haunting

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

One Extra Haunting

Postby Marina Agamand on August 23rd, 2013, 7:18 pm

Hullo Mizahar.

I'm Marina. I have four years of roleplaying and world building experience; all of that time was spent on forums similar to Mizahar, though most of them are now dead, unfortunately. After taking a look around, I thught this would be a great place to improve my writing and make acquaintances with other writers. I also hope to contribute to the general lore at some point (some of those skill descriptions look all thin and lonely).

I hope you'll have me.
Marina Agamand
Unabashedly Disastrous

Words: 93397
Joined roleplay: August 22nd, 2013, 7:52 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

One Extra Haunting

Postby Noaru on August 23rd, 2013, 7:38 pm

Welcome to Mizahar, its always good to have veteran players, as well as beginners >.> join us.

I welcome you amongst the community of ghosts as well. Lets thread sometimes, if you wish and I hope you stay with us for a while. :smirk:

Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes