A New Begining

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A New Begining

Postby Yeven Brooks on August 24th, 2013, 5:18 am

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called!

Hey everyone my name is Phoenix Smith and would like to introduce myself to you all today!

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any?

I have dabbled in online RPing here or there, but really never found a place dedicated to writing and maintaining there post to get to absorbed into the world. This place seems different and seems to have a lot of back-story and an amazingly deep world. My true RP experience comes from playing DnD and Pathfinder with my friends.

3. How did you find us?

Honestly, I just googled Role Playing sites and looked at a top 50 and you guys were at the top, so decided to check it out (also you looked the most professional and organized of any of the others).

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite?

Comedy and Action, I believe I have a great sense of humor, but I also like to be serious and act out epic adventures in the great unknown. I also enjoy a good horror, but mainly I love interactions with players and NPCs that go in directions I never expect.

5. What do you like to write about - not write about?

I enjoy writing simple characters in fantasy settings, something just seems to click when I write the everyday life of a fisher, when suddenly he catches hydra that threatens to kill him as he tries to fight it off with a fishing pole. I find it funny if a everyday man can survive the craziness of a fantasy world, but find it more funny when he fails in spectacular ways. I guess I have a dark sense of humor that way.

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far?

The fact that it is dedicated to being different and not trying to stick to the old cliches that have always been with fantasy. I like my new worlds to be... well, new! I want to learn about this world through my character and see what this world has to offer me and my characters as we experience it together.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far?

Too many humanoid races, I personally don't like playing Humans unless the idea for a character I have requires them. I enjoy the more strange races like the Asura of Guild Wars, the Krogan from mass effect, Sentient Elementals and any of the other abstract races that exist out there. I feel the other interesting non-humanoid races I will encounter will be the monsters of the world.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience?

Fun and lots of it!

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?

I don't know much about the world, but if there is no banking system in the world I would like my character to start the idea possibly, or maybe stronger trade routes with the world.

10. Anything else you want to talk about?

Not that I can think of right now, but maybe in the future!
Yeven Brooks
Player

Words: 10712
Joined roleplay: August 23rd, 2013, 9:36 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

A New Begining

Postby Liyana Winterflame on August 25th, 2013, 9:56 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

Don't worry about the humanoid races; I can assure you their thinking is entirely alien and a fun challenge to crack.
Lore: Drunkenness Is Not a State for Acrobatics

~ Don't be shy! ~
If you want to thread with me, PM me!
Liyana Winterflame
Life sucks? Philter that right out of it.

Words: 31532
Joined roleplay: May 10th, 2013, 8:37 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes