A new member.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A new member.

Postby Aisu on August 24th, 2013, 2:01 pm

Hey! So I was looking for websites to roleplay, since I LOVE to do it, and it is good as I can improve my English, and this website was on the top 5.

I'm really shy and it's hard for me to start chatting with people sometimes.. But I really wanna improve myself, aswell as being more free to talk to new people!

I really hope I can befriends many of you, and have fun roleplaying aswell :)
Once again, nice to meet you all :3

Where should I start, or how do I start roleplaying? Hope you can also give me good advices >.<
Aisu
Player

Words: 206
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2013, 1:58 pm
Race: Kelvic

A new member.

Postby Jervis Hill on August 24th, 2013, 2:23 pm

Welcome Aisu

I've only been here a short time myself but it's a wonderful community and a great place to improve your writing skills I've found.

The best advice I can give is to go over the getting started material really well and start with your character sheet at least that's what I did. Helped give me a sense of the character I was trying to portray.

While I was doing that I also browsed the character matchmaking forum for people looking to roleplay together. Everyone I've talked to has been very friendly so there is no need to be shy. "He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes, He who does not ask remains a fool forever." I try to live by this proverb because I tend to be shy myself but have a eternally curious about things so I find it helps me.

Anyway I tend to babble, It's a pleasure to meet you and if your ever in need of help, I'll help out if I can.
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets