Enthusiastic greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Enthusiastic greetings!

Postby Vernadel on August 31st, 2013, 3:37 pm

Hello residents of Mizahar! My name is Trina and I'm delighted to have found a really inspiring place to practice my writing skills. I am fairly new to RPing but I have found it really boosts my creativity in all my areas of interest. I will be joining Mizahar as Vernadel, an adolescent Akvatari. I cannot wait to get started, but there is so much more for me to learn about this forum and about the world, though I have been lurking for a couple days while mulling over which character I'd like to be. It will probably take me a few more to flesh out a character sheet.
Vernadel
Fluttering, Floating, Fashioning

Words: 39940
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:33 pm
Race: Akvatari
Character sheet
Journal

Enthusiastic greetings!

Postby Jervis Hill on August 31st, 2013, 3:47 pm

Welcome to mizahar Trina,

I came here to improve my writing skills as well. I'm a veteran rper but writing like this is fairly new to me was well. I've been having a blast I must say. The lore for this place is impressive, trying to take it all in was hard so I started my character off as kinda a rube with a dream to make up for my lack of knowledge. I'm a wandering Isurian Weaponsmith so maybe we'll get a chance to meet sometime.

Good Gaming
Jervis
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Enthusiastic greetings!

Postby Emmadalor on September 1st, 2013, 1:07 am

It's so cool to see another Akvatari! If you have any questions, or want to do a flashback or something, just let me know ;)
Emmadalor
Passive-Aggressive Pacifist

Words: 37823
Joined roleplay: January 19th, 2012, 6:49 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Enthusiastic greetings!

Postby Vernadel on September 1st, 2013, 1:56 am

Jervis: Thank you for the greeting. Your character seems really interesting. Hope we bump into each other!

Emma: I'm glad there's another Akvatari and I'd love to do a thread with you! Let me keep working on my character sheet and stuff for the next few days and then we'll see what we can come up with! Thanks for all your help with everything, you've been a doll!
Vernadel
Fluttering, Floating, Fashioning

Words: 39940
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:33 pm
Character sheet
Journal

Enthusiastic greetings!

Postby Arani on September 22nd, 2013, 3:53 am

Hi! I still have a lot to learn so a little advice would be lovely. What does it mean "play by post"?
Arani
Player

Words: 44
Joined roleplay: September 22nd, 2013, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Enthusiastic greetings!

Postby Karu on September 22nd, 2013, 1:18 pm

Hi Trina and Arani!. Hope you enjoy this world. And Arani, play by post means that you write your actions instead of smashing buttons, for example:
Karu waved at Arani and Trina as an example before talk again.
"That was an action, and also you talk as I am doing now"
:D
Text between " " is said by the character
Text between « » are thoughts of the character
Karu
Player

Words: 8543
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2013, 1:52 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet