Hello Peoples

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello Peoples

Postby Pandora on September 9th, 2013, 6:29 pm

Well...Um...Hi? I found this website on a random google search and thought there wouldn't be any harm in dropping by. I've role-played before on a few different sites and I quite enjoy it, I also love to write stories and poetry. I''m kinda confused as to how I join a RP and the whole world of 'Miahar'.
Pandora
Player

Words: 114
Joined roleplay: September 9th, 2013, 6:14 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hello Peoples

Postby Jervis Hill on September 9th, 2013, 8:59 pm

I started with my character sheet and deciding where I wanted to start. As soon as I got those finished I jumped in and started rping. Just try your best and if you have any questions ask, we are a friendly bunch you will find.

Even with the many blunders I have made they continue to tolerate me lol

I'm will try to help with any questions you may have but don't know the lore as well as most and am still new here myself
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello Peoples

Postby Alea Davenport on September 10th, 2013, 12:42 am

You will want to check out the Starting Guide. Read it thoroughly, including any links with more details, especially the Rules. Since yours is a well-known name out of Earth mythology, it might not be an acceptable name for Mizahar (which prides itself on originality).

Also, and this is important, you are required to post a Character sheet in this forum, before you begin role-playing.

I also notice you have posted in two different cities. Mizahar is a huge world, and it is quite impossible for your character to have traveled between those two cities within the season. Please pick one city and stick to it until you know more about Mizahar, and make sure you read the city's lore thoroughly so you represent it faithfully :)

I also noticed you had no date-stamps on your posts. You will definitely want to take a look at the Timestamping page, since all threads are required to have a timestamp :)

I hope this helps, and if you have more questions, feel free to hop into Mizahar's chat room to meet lots of friendly players who will be happy to help you get started :)
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Hello Peoples

Postby Gossamer on September 10th, 2013, 4:48 am

Also please read the rules. Your name is not allowed.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)