Greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Greetings!

Postby Karliah Firestride on September 6th, 2013, 7:40 am

Hello, I'm very new here though I am not new to forum roleplaying. I ran across this site while browsing the top ten roleplay sites list that I found via Google, and decided to skim the site. I was so enthralled by what I saw that I went ahead and read about forty percent of the lore and created a character that is surprisingly half in half out of my comfort zone. After approximately three hours of reading I finally registered.

I would go into detail about the last forum rp site I was on and why I'm only minutely active on it now, but I figure it's best to not say anything at all since the nice things are only associated with the original design of the site in question. Mizahar seems to have a lot more organization and depth. ^_^

I am actually putting out feelers to see if anyone wants a Kelvic sidekick and or companion as well. She's a young horse Kelvic that was raised by the Drykas in the Amethyst Tribe. I don't have my character sheet up yet, but it is written, I will put the link in my signature when I actually get all that going.

I welcome any advice or pointers, I really welcome anyone who has suggestions for rps in which a horse Kelvic would be welcome.

I feel I need to add...I love to write, but I'm not always online to do so. I typically am online once every 1 to 3 days, for a couple of hours. If I don't have time to respond to something, I won't get on the computer, it's how I keep myself from becoming obsessed. ^_^ I'm normally on in the afternoons or very late at night.

Thank you very much in advance for your patience and advice.

Oh, and you can call me Eselt, it's my usual name for my character but her specific lore did not fit this world, so I'll just use it in place of my own name.

"If there is a desire within us, that nothing in this world can satisfy, then perhaps we were meant for another world." ~C.S.Lewis
Karliah Firestride
Player

Words: 10473
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2013, 7:19 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Greetings!

Postby Jervis Hill on September 6th, 2013, 4:53 pm

Wow saw your post and I like your enthusiasm. My character is enthralled by the Drykas of the tribe you mentioned and would love to rp with you sometime, My character is a wandering Isurian weaponsmith who wants to learn more about other cultures and become the greatest weaponsmith ever.
"They call me the wisest of all greeks because I alone admit, I know nothing." - Socrates [/size]
Jervis Hill
Pain in the Butt

Words: 89402
Joined roleplay: July 27th, 2013, 12:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Greetings!

Postby Karliah Firestride on September 6th, 2013, 5:55 pm

I would like that, it makes sense the two would run across each other pretty often if they are both with the Amethyst Clan. I keep having to correct myself, lol, I keep wanting to say tribe but I was told it's clan. ^_^

Anywho, I would love to rp with you, I'm going to take a day or two to get fully acquainted with the site first. Feel free to message me.

"If there is a desire within us, that nothing in this world can satisfy, then perhaps we were meant for another world." ~C.S.Lewis
Karliah Firestride
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Greetings!

Postby Tani on September 8th, 2013, 5:57 am

Hello Eselt!

Welcome to the forums. It's always good to see a new face in Endrykas (though being new myself, 'always' is rather a long time period for me to comment on. Ahem.) If you're in the mood to put up with a Kelvic that's a spot too competitive for her own good, I'd be happy to thread with you sometime.

I'm sure you'll find there's no shortage of horse-based RP with the Drykas about.

Thanks to Arundel for the awesome post template!
Tani
Law of the Jungle.

Words: 50129
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 12:31 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)

Greetings!

Postby Karliah Firestride on September 10th, 2013, 6:03 am

Sure! I would love to rp in Endrykas or the area.

Karliah Firestride
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets