Open Hi Ho, Hi ho.

Lorelai wanders around the University

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Hi Ho, Hi ho.

Postby Lorelai Stormwatcher on September 9th, 2013, 8:05 pm

Timestamp: 3rd Fall, 513 AV

The mid-fall air was quite cool as Lorelai meandered around outside of the university. The building had always been a curiosity to her Mack had told her to stay away from wizards and their ilk. He was even wary about her using her gift from Laviku. Her hand slipped to her left shoulder, where the crashing waves of the mark currently resided. She had questions about so much. Lorelai wandered through the city just watching things, her hand on the hilt of her sword. There had been so much violence in the past few days that it wasn't uncommon for everybody to be on their guard. Ellie's feet had finally led her to the beach of their own accord. She always seemed to be drawn to the sea. Reaching the edge of the water, she stooped to fill her waterskin and take a swig. Canteen in had she stood, watching the waves, letting the surf crash over her feet.
Last edited by Lorelai Stormwatcher on September 13th, 2013, 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorelai Stormwatcher
Player

Words: 7598
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2013, 2:49 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi Ho, Hi ho.

Postby Sekai on September 10th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Crashing wave and flowing currents along the beach, is a rather lovely site to behold. It was no surprise to Sekai, when she found herself wandering at the beach, observing how the waves brought the water up the sand, before gravity takes hold, and the water flows back down. Her eyes drifted from the waterline, only to fall upon a young girl, only an inch shorter than Sekai herself. Looking the girl up and down, her attention was caught by the weird markings located on the girl's shoulder. What was strange, was that those markings resembled waves. Perhaps she loves the sea..., Sekai thought to herself. Hesitating for a short moment, she walked over towards the girl, before saying, "Crashing waves, yet calming atmosphere. Don't you agree?".
Sekai
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Words: 48382
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2013, 1:57 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi Ho, Hi ho.

Postby Lorelai Stormwatcher on September 13th, 2013, 1:53 am

Lorelai almost jumped out of her skin as the girl behind her spoke. Spinning quickly she had a hand on the hilt of her sword before she realized no harm was meant. "Goodness, in a time like this, with the city in chaos, you really have to watch out sneaking up on someone like that" Lorelai dropped her hand from her sword and smiled "I do agree with you though. The sea is very calming. I often find myself wandering here to escape the confusion in the city. The water is so alluring. My name is Lorelai, you can call me Ellie for short" Extending a hand towards the young girl, Lorelai took the opportunity to really look at the girl in front of her. She was more mature in the face, probably older by a few years, and she carried a large weapon. She also dressed all in black. Ellie couldn't imagine a wardrobe devoid of color like that.
Last edited by Lorelai Stormwatcher on September 13th, 2013, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lorelai Stormwatcher
Player

Words: 7598
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2013, 2:49 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi Ho, Hi ho.

Postby Sekai on September 13th, 2013, 2:34 am

OOCSekai only has one visible weapon, the scythe. Her scabbard is empty currently

Sekai smiled slightly in an apologetic manner, as she realized that she possibly almost have the poor girl a heart attack. "I apologize. I just recently came back to this city, so unfortunately, I do not understand the situation that it is in.", she calmly explained herself. Looking down, when an outstretched hand was offered to her, it took Sekai a good ten ticks, before she realized that this girl wanted to shake hands. Reaching out and shaking hands with the girl -introduced herself as Ellie-, Sekai had to ask a question that was nagging at her. "If I may ask, would you mind explaining what those wave like designs mean?", she asked out of curiosity.
Sekai
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Words: 48382
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2013, 1:57 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Hi Ho, Hi ho.

Postby Lorelai Stormwatcher on September 15th, 2013, 4:22 pm

ABANDONED