Hello

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello

Postby Creza Raltros on September 21st, 2013, 2:04 pm

Hello there, this whole roleplaying forum is pretty new to me. I don't even know how to start off. Then, i saw someone else's thread and i decided to do the same thing. Introducing myself, i guess. I first knew this forum from my friend whom told me that this forum is awesome. I decided to check it out and here i am posting a new thread. haha
Since this whole thing is pretty new to me, I may need some help. Thanks before. :D
Creza Raltros
Player

Words: 1148
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2013, 1:26 pm
Race: Kelvic

Hello

Postby Thaos Mar'kaa on September 21st, 2013, 3:42 pm

Welcome then!!! :D
Char. Thoughts are { } ...
Timestamp is in : :

~ I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. ~
Dr. Seuss
Thaos Mar'kaa
Non-Interesting and Silent

Words: 3300
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2013, 3:05 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hello

Postby Verena Lorak on September 25th, 2013, 8:39 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Creza! I can assure you that Mizahar is fun! And don't be afraid to ask any questions ;)
Verena Lorak
Detached Doctor

Words: 234038
Joined roleplay: August 1st, 2013, 1:17 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes