Howdy-ho!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Howdy-ho!

Postby Remus Micayle on October 17th, 2013, 5:29 pm

Hey guys, nice to meet you all! My character's name is Remus Micayle, and I'm new to RPing. I just created a character sheet and am in the midst of completing it. Hopefully, once I'm done with it and get a hang of the lore and everything, I'll get down to some business! Old timers - AHEM!- I mean veterans, do guide me along this route.

Looking forward to experiencing the fun that is Mizahar! :)
Remus Micayle
Player

Words: 883
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2013, 3:17 am
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet

Howdy-ho!

Postby Taylani on October 17th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Hey! I am not old...oh well I am not really a veteran on Mizahar either so I guess you wouldn't be calling me old ;P

Welcome to Mizahar, feel free to ask plenty of questions. The lore is intense but is so worth it :D
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Howdy-ho!

Postby Phyolea on October 20th, 2013, 12:53 am

Welcome! That's great that you have some players who can act as mentors for you! I like the artwork for your character... Did you draw it? I am a newb to this site myself. I find it fascinating. Most of the people I've encountered are nice. I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Phyolea
Quicksilver

Words: 42951
Joined roleplay: October 12th, 2013, 9:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Charoda
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes