Bounjour

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Bounjour

Postby Naline_Tailor on October 23rd, 2013, 12:41 am

Hi,I'm Jodi. Thanks for looking at my thingy :)

I don't have much RP experience, but am keen to get involved. I found this site purely at random via Google. 8) Google is the greatest.

I'm an English student so I do have experience with writing. Mainly I either write poetry or fantasy. Usually my poetry is uplifting and happy while my stories always end in a lot of bloodshed :nod:. I'm no good with writing drama in the real world since I get too emotional and end up just crying anyway :((. I'm kinda pathetic with that kind of stuff.

I like this site so far and can't wait to see what else awaits me :)
Naline_Tailor
Player

Words: 1782
Joined roleplay: October 22nd, 2013, 12:36 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Bounjour

Postby Taylani on October 23rd, 2013, 1:28 am

Welcome Naline :) The starting PM that they send to new accounts will help you get settled, in the mean time feel free to ask any questions :D
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Bounjour

Postby Crypt on October 23rd, 2013, 12:19 pm

Welcome!

You might want to change your RP location from Hai to a more active domain though - you won't get PCs threading with you, since it's pretty much an inactive forum.

And you can remove the under score, we can have spaces in our names here!

Also, I believe it's "bonjour"! :D

Done by the one and only Assilsa Curare!

8200th member. :)

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Words: 329416
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 4:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)