It has been a very long time...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Yahley on October 23rd, 2013, 11:39 pm

Hello!

Right now my "name" is Yahley of the Red Orchid, but I'm not absolutely sure about the second part of it yet. I've done a lot of roleplaying in the past but it's been hard for me to get back into it after a couple year long break. I've never found a world that was complicated enough to keep me interested, but I think I've found my fit here. I've been drifting around the Wiki for a few days now but I still have lots of questions (of course). I think this is going to be great! I look forward to meeting you all.
Yahley
Player

Words: 512
Joined roleplay: October 23rd, 2013, 11:34 pm
Race: Myrian

Postby Empyrean on October 24th, 2013, 1:21 am

Hi there, Yahley!

Welcome to Mizahar! I'm Empyrean, Junior Storyteller of Taloba, so I bet we'll be seeing a bit of each other if you start in Falyndar! Great to see some more Myrians running around! The more you know the lore, the better you'll navigate the complex world we have here. It can be daunting at times, but if there's anytime you need clarification, feel free to ask! Storytellers are here to help with any questions you may have. For everything Myrian and Falyndar specific, Traverse is definitely the most credible source! Any quick questions you may have can be directed at Chat, too. I often find it the fastest way to get answers. I'm sure you'll catch on quickly, though!

Good luck!
Empyrean
JrSt of Taloba

Words: 35380
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 8:03 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on October 25th, 2013, 5:23 pm

'lo and welcome!

Thought I don't have any PC in Taloba it's nice to see more people there :D Glad that you were finally able to find a RP site that you enjoy and I look forward to seeing you around!
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes