Hi there!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi there!

Postby Allesteria Siannadel on November 5th, 2013, 11:35 am

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to this site, and forum roleplay in general, though I've had plenty of experience in chat rooms and with friends on tabletop RPGs and even in some MMO's!

It'd be great to see if anyone out there would be willing to help me out with perhaps finding my first adventure, or even just a short encounter, guiding me through the in's and outs here.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! -- Anything is fine with me! Whatever moniker you wish to put on me, might just stick!

2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? -- I've been roleplaying for about five years at least, though in much different settings, as opposed to forums.

3. How did you find us? -- Google searched for forum roleplaying after a friend told me he was pretty into it, though I didn't like the universe he was playing in, so I set out to find one that I would enjoy.

4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? -- Any sort really! I do favour the darker styles, though, Warhammer 40k is my favourite setting, not to say that I don't mind fantasy either though!

5. What do you like to write about - not write about? -- So much stuff that I love to write about! Anything from Slice of Life to intricate plot twists!

6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? -- The lore! It's really in depth from what I've read so far and I've barely scraped the surface it seems, I'm sure that more and more will be revealed as I play with others, and to me, that's the best way to learn about a universe.

7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? -- Finding forums to post on from the home page and certain aspects of character creation, especially the lores.

8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? -- Just a good time developing a character with others and watching her grow and learn from her experiences!

9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? -- Not as of yet!

10. Anything else you want to talk about? -- Not that I can think of really, just want to know people's opinion's on my character and if there is anything that I should fix with it.
Allesteria Siannadel
Player

Words: 1947
Joined roleplay: November 4th, 2013, 5:11 am
Race: Human

Hi there!

Postby Taylani on November 5th, 2013, 2:44 pm

Welcome To Mizahar Allesteria :)
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hi there!

Postby Quint Caravel on November 6th, 2013, 6:59 am

Hi. I'm also new here. And I totally agree about the lore here, it's quite fantastic!
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2