Blood on the hills (Serenity please)

Iff meets a Kelvic

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Iff on October 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Iff quickly turned to her new bondmate, but quickly decided that the blood on her came from the men and not from herself. She relaxed somewhat.

"They did not injure me. They wanted to make sex with us, it is common for me to not control their urges."

She examined the fallen men only a moment before turning back towards the city.

"We Myrians eat the flesh of humans mostly for ritual, and I perform none today."

Iff removed her coat as she walked and gave it to Serenity. It was large for her, with arms extending down past her hands, but it was warm and still warmed by the heat of Iff's body.

The rest of the trip went uneventfully enough, although the two women did get some odd looks. Iff's house was a small building a few blocks away from the harbor. The living space inside was small but meticulously clean, and Iff had very few possessions to clutter the place up. Her bed was a low pallet on the floor, covered with a few old blankets.
Iff
Player

Words: 14848
Joined roleplay: September 8th, 2013, 3:08 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet

Postby Serenity Avatra on October 29th, 2013, 11:56 pm

Serenity nodded, she was glad that the men had failed to have sex with them. The did not look like the sort worthy of having her. She turned to follow her bond towards the city, leaving the men to slowly drip blood into the earth.

Iff wrapped her coat around her bare torso that was pale in the cold. She could still feel the warmth of her bond lingering on the jacket. It was too big for her, hanging down far past her waist, but still, it was warm and the gesture was very heartwarming.

Not many were kind to her. Polite courtesy maybe, but never like this. Iff's house was small, the sent of salt quite clear as it was close to the docks. It was very clean, reminding her of how her tent had been in the past, after a large cleaning day. Yet, as her potion obsession grew, more and more clutter had accumulated, until she could hardly tell what color the inside was.

Serenity's violet eyes teared up, voice choked with emotion as she said, "It is wonderful!" This house was much bigger than her tent, she could not wait to live in it. "If is alright, tomorrow, would you help me retrieve my belongings from my tent? There is quite a bit, I can not do it on my own in one trip," she asked, her eyes pleading.
Serenity Avatra
The Panther

Words: 6336
Joined roleplay: October 9th, 2013, 11:26 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Iff on October 31st, 2013, 5:29 am

Iff found herself somewhat relieved that Serenity was pleased with the house. It wasn't much of a house, but Iff had never felt the need to impress anyone with her belongings before, or had much use for grandiose dwellings. She found herself somewhat surprised that Serenity had a lot of belongings, although thinking about it she saw that it was natural that it should be so. She had mostly figured that a woman wandering naked in the wilderness would have very little.

"I am pleased you like it. It is not large but I lack riches for a bigger place, and really I do not require luxury. This house is now half yours and I shall have a key made for you. We shall hire a man with a wagon tomorrow to transport your things. Are you certain they are safe in a tent? Will no one steal from you?"
Iff
Player

Character sheet

Postby Serenity Avatra on October 31st, 2013, 3:00 pm

Serenity nodded happily, exited to be getting a key to the house. Bonding was really an amazing thing. they had known eachother for less that a day, and already they had a better connection than most would hope to achive in a lifetime. She sent waves of positive feeligns across their link, making the room apear to brighten. "I do not think anyone can steal from my tent," she said, smirking lightly, "It is well hidden, and hard to get to if you are not a cat. Also, I think rumors would have spread about a large, black cat living in the woods. They would not dare touch my home, er, my old home."

It was getting rather late, not to mension dark. It had been quite a day, what with the dead men, and the whole bonding thing. Serenity could not remember a day going as well as this, though she had not been around to see more than 3 winters. "Where will I sleep? I fear the night will catch us soon," she asked. It was common for bonds to share a bed, a dog might curl up at the foot of it while other forms might take different spots. She wondered if she would be allowed to sleep with her bond, though she would sleep by herself if her bond so wished it. She had been doing so for years.
Serenity Avatra
The Panther

Character sheet

Postby Iff on November 2nd, 2013, 4:11 am

Iff looked around the room as if considering where Serenity should sleep, but the only logical answer was in Iff's bed. She had no other comfortable furniture for sleeping. All in all, Iff was pleased with the prospect: she was a creature of the steamy jungles and the nights of Zeltiva could be awfully cold for her tastes.

"The house is your as much as mine," she said. "So you must choose, but the bed is large enough for us both and I am not in the habit of thrashing about in my sleep. It does not sound like your tent in in a place where we may send a wagon, so perhaps we shall carry your things."

She made an airy gesture. "It is all one. Do you hunger for dinner? Tell me of your life."
Iff
Player

Character sheet

Postby Serenity Avatra on November 3rd, 2013, 4:33 am

Serenity was pleased with Iff's answer before she even said anything, the emotions coming across the link was enough. And if her bond was pleased, so was she. Just for verbal affirmation, she agreed, "Thank you! It was quite chilly in my tent on some nights, so I will enjoy sharing a bed."

She hated the thought of putting her bond through the trouble of retrieving her belongings, but she also feared being parted from her other half. The latter one out in the small internal battle that raged within her. Serenity was hungry, having not eaten since early that morning. "Yes, dinner would be wonderful! My life?" she looked at her feet, her eyes saddened. "Well, the first year or so of my life was very pleasant, so basically up until age 8 for a human. I got educated, stayed in school, that sort of stuff. But, I matured faster than my friends did, so I was lonely. Soon after, I...was..." a tear traced itself down her cheek, "I was kidnapped. By slavers. I was taken around from town to town another year, be shown off like a prized dog. They...did things to me. After we got near Syliras, I was able to escape, and a man took off my collar. I then journeyed my way back here on a caravan."

Serenity looked up at her bond, eye shimmering, "I was so sad before I met you, like there was no point in living. Thank you." She embraced Iff warmly, not trusting her words to convey how she felt accurately. She left that to the bond.
Serenity Avatra
The Panther

Character sheet

Postby Iff on November 5th, 2013, 4:46 am

Iff held her new bondmate for the second time of the day, pressing her hand strongly into the small of her back. The Kelvics story made her sad, heightened by the bond which tied them together. Her own story was similar in nature, having been taken for use as a gladiator, but she had spent little time in captivity and had already had her revenge.

"I am Iff of the Hellcats," she said quietly. "We will do great deeds together. If you like we will track the slavers down and make them pay for what they have done. From now on the world goes in fear of us, rather than the reverse."

Iff lingered with the hug a for a long space of time before finally moving away, going into her kitchen in search of food. Iff enjoyed meat most of all, but much of what there was in Zeltiva was fish. If was for this reason she had gone hunting this morning. Frowning at her supplies, she made a selection and brought it too the table: A large fillet of smoked salmon, a wheel of hard cheese, and a small bowl of apples she'd bought down by the docks. Lastly she got out a crock of fermented cabbage she'd recently taken a liking too, and a pitcher of water.

"I have not gone to market these last few days and so my supplies are as you see them. Eat what you will, there is money for more."

Iff picked at her own helping, thinking to herself.

"My own story is much like yours, but I escaped soon after my capture, slaying the slavers. It would seem there are too many of these folks."
Iff
Player

Character sheet

Postby Serenity Avatra on November 5th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Serenity did not realise how much she had missed intimate human contact until the middle of their embrace. It was like when you are thirsty, but do not feel it until you take the first sip of water. Iff held her lower back possesively, and she found the sensation rather endearing. She was wanted by someone. Her bond spoke sweet words of revenge in her ears, and her eyes gleamed. She did not know what had befallen the men she escaped from, but she had left them in a bad way.

"I do not think we will need to track them. When I escaped, I mauled their horses and poisoned their food and water stores. Death's kiss waited for them, one way or another," she said, a bloody pride seeping into her voice. She had relished the pain of the ones who had done the same to her for far longer. They stepped apart from each other, somewhat reluctantly, and Iff went to the kitchen. Serenity took off her bond's coat and Shifted, showering the room in flecks of golden light. She padded off to the kitchen, following her bond.

She sniffed, smelling the wonderful scent of fish. She flicked her tail in anticipation; it seemed to have a mind of its own. As her bond brought the food to the table, she brushed her flank lovingly one her leg, purring as she did so. Iff apologised for the lack of food diveristy, and she Serenity sent her a look that said, 'Raw deer is hardly served with potatoes and gravey, this is wonderful!' She would have this human learning feline yet, just you wait. Bond mates can teach eachother languages 10 times faster than normal, due to the ability to convey meaning through their bond.

She Shifted back to her human form, as a panther was not suited to eating at the table, nor did it have a taste for cheese. She sat cross legged on a chair, tucking in to her food. Her bond told her of having a similar experience to her, but as a gladiator instead of a...plaything. she was gladdened that Iff had escaped quickly. "I guess that is why you do not take a fighter captive, huh? Or panthers for that matter," she mused lightheartedly, dispite the heavy issue.
Serenity Avatra
The Panther

Character sheet

Postby Iff on November 7th, 2013, 4:50 am

Iff grew steadily more relaxed. She was in truth still in the ravages of her teen years, but the bond between her and the Kelvic made things seem right, and her awkwardness melted away. Serenity would not judge her and her provisions. Together they would get what was required for them.

"Yes," Iff replied "Human men underestimate women as they are used to them being smaller and weaker. Neither Myrians nor Kelvic are that way, and the lesson of this comes hard."

She pushed the serving plates somewhat nearer to Serenity that she might feel free to eat what she pleased, taking modest portions for herself.

"I am joining the Wave guard," Iff said suddenly. She couldn't remember if she already had said this. "You may patrol with me if you like. It is the legal sort of hunting one can do in the city. Or do you already have a job of your own?"
Iff
Player

Character sheet

Postby Serenity Avatra on November 7th, 2013, 3:24 pm

Serenity blushed a little, as she viewed her career as a one that promoted dishonorable fighting. "I am a poision crafter, but I also make good potions too. It is not the mot honest or legal of careers, but it coats my spoon with silver, as my father would have said. Not that I need silver," she rambled hurriedly, her eyes darting around her bonds face, looking for aproval.

Serenity felt as if she could not be parted with Iff, and knew she would be having simmilar thoughts, as it was with most bonds. Quickly making an amendment ot her statment, she said, "Of course, I would like to come with you to your Guarding of the Sea. I can collect the matterials I need if we ever go into the surrounding forest," her tone hopeful.
Serenity Avatra
The Panther

Character sheet

PreviousNext