Helping Hand for a Jaded Nuit

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Helping Hand for a Jaded Nuit

Postby Erorn on November 10th, 2013, 2:23 am

Hi folks, I'm Erorn, glad to be here. I'm playing a Nuit in Zeltiva who is old, jaded and tired of (un)life. He's come back to Zeltiva for the first time in four hundred-ish years, and he's not got any plans to do, well, anything, besides a little manual labour to pay for embalming fluid. He's depressed, jaded and tired of life, and I need someone to help me change that.

I need any of the following (preferably multiple):

• A rival, preferably an aspirant fighter, who will push him to act, if only to compete with the guy who's giving him trouble. Note the difference between rival and enemy. This should not be a bitter, to-the-death feud. Just a petty or even friendly rivalry between two noobs.
  • Any fellow Nuits who feel like getting together and discussing where they were when the Valterrian struck. Erorn could use an immortal friend. Perhaps even an immortal lover.
  • Possibly an Ethaefal? Idk, they're immortal, could be viable. Erorn only really gets attached to people who have been alive longer than he has, or have the potential to be alive much longer.

Any of these would be great. PM me, post here, or catch me in the chat. Thanks in advance!
Erorn
An old man, filled with regret.

Words: 12720
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 4:39 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Nuit
Character sheet