Open [Nitrozian Plaza] Returning to Ravok

Alenias comes back to her old grounds, and finds out some things have changed

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

[Nitrozian Plaza] Returning to Ravok

Postby Adrian on July 3rd, 2013, 6:57 pm

Eyes narrowing, Adrian frowned but kept his grip on her cloak all the same. It was true she hadn't took anything, but the girls appearance had trouble written all over it. Certainly she was up to no good.

"I said you tried" Adrian spoke, snidely emphasizing the word tried. "Suppose you didn't steal, then perhaps your purpose was more darker. Why else would you knock into me? Are you marking me for someone girl?" His voice quickly turning into a growl. He still stubbornly figured her for a pickpocket, but suggested a more nefarious purpose to try and draw the truth out of her. Even young girls could be accomplished liars after all.

Adrian
Player

Words: 31235
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 4:17 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Amolina on July 4th, 2013, 5:21 am

~ Amolina Moletta ~

The girl was yelling that she wasn’t stealing and the slave actually seemed to agree that she had not stolen anything

Then he went on to accuse her for more things, like thinking of stealing, or being up to some unknown dark designs, marking people for something. Amolina listened to this with increasing surprise. She suspected it was nonsense.

But perhaps the man already knew the girl, she thought. That could be the explanation to why he seemed to be so sure of what his thin adversary was thinking, perhaps she had told him about it …perhaps she had dark things going on that she had told the man about too. Or someone else had told him. Yes … that was it … he must know something bad was going on and the girl was involved in it…

Then again, he might just be harassing the girl. The girl had yelled a name of someone Amolina didn’t know, and that had told the girl to not steal. The girl had sounded like it was someone really important she was speaking about, but Amolina had never heard that name before.

Intervene and try to stop the slave from going on? She had a feeling that might be pointless. He looked like he was set on going on like this and it would be hard to make him change his mind. And … they were in the plaza … he wouldn’t dare to do much … surely the girl would be able to simply run away from him if he went too far… or the city guards would soon come if this went on …one way or another this would resolve itself without Amolina Moletta getting into trouble …it was time for her to move on to Odds and Ends, wasn’t it …

“I hope you have good reasons for what you are doing” she said to the slave. And then she looked at the girl: “You can call for the guards if he is bothering you.” Feeling a bit guilty somehow, she smiled and hesitated a bit, before she turned and walked away, her mind on her own business now.

OOCI have a feeling it’s best to let Amolina walk on for now – my last post here, but some contact has been made, let’s see in the future ...
Amolina
Player

Words: 327287
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2013, 8:07 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Alenias on July 9th, 2013, 8:21 pm

OOCSorry for the delay, holiday and work conspiring and such. Was nice having you stop by Amolina, Alenias will definitely want to find you again in the future! :)

"How could I do something darker?" Alenias snapped back at the collared man, standing on the tips of her toes to try and appear bigger, "The sun is out, and I don't know magic!"

The shiny-faced woman said some words to the two of them, and then turned to leave. Alenias wanted to follow her, maybe she would be the new nice person to take care of her, but before she could get over the reluctance of leaving her cloak behind the woman had vanished into the crowd. That left Alenias even more angry at the collared man. His being mean meant that she couldn't talk to the shiny-faced woman and ask if she would take care of Alenias.

"I'm not doing anything bad! All I did was trip into you!" her voice kept cracking with the force of her yelling, her throat was burning, and water pool in the corner of her eyes as she glared at the mean, collared man, "All I was doing was walking and looking and then I tripped," her voice started to grow a little softer as her anger gave way to sadness as the gnawing emptiness inside came back, "And now you've scared off the nice shiny-faced woman, and I don't have anyone to take care of me..." With the will to fight gone Alenias dropped back down to be flat on her feet, and her head and shoulders sagged as she softly cried.
Alenias
Naive Thief

Words: 97478
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Adrian on July 10th, 2013, 3:40 am

Anger was quickly replaced by confusion, followed by embarrassment as he realized that he was attracting the attention of strangers and all the girl had done was trip into him. How could he have made such a mistake in judgement? What if this got back to his master? One thing he did know is that if this got back to the Nitrozians, it would not bode well for him.

Ashamed, and feeling a little bad for the poor girl, he immediately released his hold on her cloak, even going as far as to try straightening the cloth were he'd grabbed at it.

"Err.. my apologies young miss.. Please allow me to make up for it" Adrian said, pulling out an apple and a couple of figs from his bag, before offering them to the young girl. "I wish I had more food to give you right now, but this was all my master allowed me to take with me on errand this morning. If you can wait a bell though, and meet me by the Nitrozian estate, I could find you a proper meal, as well as a place to stay for the night"

oocIt was interesting having you in thread Amolina, see you around! Hopefully when Adrian isn't so irritable! Also no problems with the delay, I know how work can be.

Adrian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Terryn on July 14th, 2013, 12:40 am

Terryn was sprinting away from an angry merchant. Holding his stolen bread in hand, Terryn ran as fast as he could. Not only was his ego hurt from being caught but, his legs were soon about to give out.

Terryn turned the corner, he was sure the merchant was off his tail. Still running as fast as he could Terryn smashed right into Adrian. "Hey watch it ya scum" Terryn grumbled as he dusted off his clothes.
Terryn
Player

Words: 1243
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2013, 1:58 am

Postby Alenias on July 15th, 2013, 6:09 pm

Sniffling and wiping her eyes with her free hand, the other still clinging to the piece of bread the shiny-faced lady had given her, Alenias tilted her head at the collared man in confusion as he apologized and offered her food. Only nice people offered her food, why was he offering some to her?

She hesitated before reaching for the food, and when the collared man mentioned the Nitrozian estate her hand froze in midair. That name was familiar, and not a good familiar. It made her want to run away from the collared man, or yell at him. Confused and unsure she took a step back, and watched with wide eyes as someone else came running down the street and ran into the collared man.
Alenias
Naive Thief

Words: 97478
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Adrian on July 15th, 2013, 9:47 pm

Adrian found his balance upset when yet another ran into him, causing him to fall to the ground and spill the fruit. What was with him running into him today! Remembering his most recent encounter, he quickly calmed somewhat, but that was only until the boy opened his mouth.

"You fool, try watching out where your going yourself" He growled back, as he picked himself off the ground, and inspected himself. There was a tear in his sleeve that he would need to get fixed, but other than that nothing was amiss.

He gave one more glare at the kid, before turning his attention back towards the girl. She still looked quite upset with him, and now he hadn't any food to offer her, for offering fruit that had fell on the ground was hardly a gesture of good will. It was all so frustrating. All he was supposed to do today was meet someone for his master!

"I've more food at the estate, but you'll have to wait until I get buisness done here. It won't be long now though" He said awkwardly, and with that thought in mind, took a quick look around in the market. Where was the man anyways?

Adrian
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Serenity Redbird on July 16th, 2013, 7:17 pm

Serenity slowly makes her way around looking at the pier and the others around. She is compleately lost and not quite sure where she is. All she remembers was running as fast and as hard as she could from her old life. As the wind whips up a bit around her she covers herself with her cloke trying to get away from it, she walks briskly toward an area where others are hoping she can meet someone to help her.

Hey green eyes scan the area as she takes in all the people. Her red hair falls lightly down around her chest as a few strands blow over her eyes she stays quiet, knowing better then to speak unless spoken too. She finally makes her way to a little store on the pier, it has a few fruits available. As she looks them over debating on what to get she nibbles her lower lip.
Last edited by Serenity Redbird on July 17th, 2013, 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serenity Redbird
Player

Words: 3595
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2013, 12:10 am
Character sheet

Postby Terryn on July 17th, 2013, 5:55 am

Terryn gave the man a vile look before reaching down and grabbed a piece of fallen fruit. He took a bite and smiled to himself as he felt something in his empty stomach.

"You know," Terryn wiped the fruit's juices with his sleeve "fruit that has fallen on the ground is just as good" Terryn couldn't stand people who wasted stuff.
Terryn
Player

Words: 1243
Joined roleplay: July 10th, 2013, 1:58 am

Postby Vanari on November 14th, 2013, 9:39 pm

Amolina
Observation +3 XP
Logic +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores :
  • A Raggedy Girl Is An Upsetting Image
  • Charity In The Form Of Bread
  • Stepping Into Conflict...Briefly

Adrian
Observation +1 XP
Intimidation +1 XP
Interrogation +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores :
  • Chasing After Raggedy Pests
  • A Little Guilt Goes A Long Way
  • Torn Sleeve: Knocked Over Again!
  • ?

Notes :
Interesting thread. To Alenias, Serenity, and Terryn: please update thin ledgers and PM me when you do to get your grades.

Please don't hesitate to PM me with questions, comments, or concerns! Also, remember to either delete your grade request or edit it as "graded."

Cheers :D

A lonely heart is better than a bored one.

"Your Speech"
"My Speech"
"Vani"
Vanari
Vantha Vagrant

Words: 372424
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 12:20 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous