Hiya~

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hiya~

Postby Xiarc Cocidius on November 16th, 2013, 12:21 pm

Welp, New here obviously, so I'll start by answering the questions in the Welcome thread.

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Well, Terracore is the character's name, but I've been known for years as Darky, so feel free to use that. The reason is because it's a shortened version of my longest standing character, Darkeela.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? Three years, coming up four on Facebook. I learned from watching the MySpace roleplayers.
3. How did you find us? Randomly browsing for a new rp site. xD
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Hm... Well fighting has always been my strength point, but as far as storyline goes, I'm a little too carefree. I mix the fantasy world with the real world to produce logic, sometimes conflict can appear as my own character can be of the same nature from a different genre. Say a rp where Hades is mentioned, yet my character is the son of Satan, the hell's lord basically in another world of fantasy.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? I like surprises, and twists. Mostly, I love to rp events that impact a character's life, molding them into who they are. What I don't like? Hm... Character control, overpowering, and Gods. I have a very strong loathing for Gods. Hence, my characters nine times out of ten end up being God-Slayers xD
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? Erm... Half the work for my character race is already done. xD ~Le lazy me~
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? Um... It's a forum. It sucks because I'm used to failbook @.@
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? To escape the real world and immerse myself in the sanctuary of the fantasy world.
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Huh. Wouldn't know. I don't know how forums work all that well, so I can't give any constructive criticism here.

So yeah... That's those questions answered, minus number 10 because I don't want to drag on. I best be getting a cookie for posting this @_@
Xiarc Cocidius
Player

Words: 736
Joined roleplay: November 16th, 2013, 12:01 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Hiya~

Postby Kaden Swift on November 16th, 2013, 10:50 pm

Hello, you can just call me Kaden and welcome to Mizahar.

Facebook and Myspace, I didn't know people role played on those. I always thought people posted pictures of themselves there and chatted about parties and such.

Hmm, a God slayer. I don't know if that is the best thing to be here. The gods are very real; and they are gods. Morwen is one and she walks Avanthal in flesh. While she might be one of the kinder god's there are many who will curse and many characters that would be willing to kill for their gods.

As for the loathing; I dislike angels myself. People always play them so good but an angel is nothing but a beautiful package for vain murdering creatures who believe they know what’s good or evil above all others. Lucky for me no angels here.

Question nine wasn't about coding but lore and things.

Anyway greetings! Everyone here is writing tons and tons of things because there is a friendly competition to reach 50k words right now. In any case check your inbox because there is a very nice welcome message and a handy link to help get you on the right track to making your character for your role playing adventure.
Kaden Swift
What the night dragged in

Words: 122423
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2013, 12:32 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hiya~

Postby Quint Caravel on November 17th, 2013, 4:29 pm

I think you have some really unique goals and would bring a very novel way of looking at things to Mizahar.

And there's nothing wrong with having the desire to connect with the gods, whether it is to worship them or battle them. Mizahar takes such opinions into account and has brands here called 'gnosis marks'. You will probably end up with a few negative ones from gods displeased at your attitude, and that's fine, the cost of doing business in your chosen line of work.

My only advice is to be more specific. You can't go around attacking all gods all at once, especially as a new players. Here's the full God list. Pick one and find some reason to hate that particular God:

God List
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes