Hello, fellows.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello, fellows.

Postby James on November 19th, 2013, 3:50 am

Hello, I was wondering through the interwebs one fine evening and stumbled upon this place. I am quite intrigued by this roleplay group and I am considering making a commitment to this.

1. Bouseherb is my real name. No need to ask about it, I have had plenty questions asked about it.
2. Well, I have quite a bit, let's see I participated in some warhammer 40k roleplay a long time ago, and I have done quite a lot of roleplay of manga and anime. But, since things have gotten busy in the real world it has fallen off, I hope to rekindle my roleplay spirit with this fine group.
3. Interwebs.
4. Creating of the characters.
5. I am cool with writeing anything, but I don't have too much experience in the love scenes business.
6. The interesting story, races are unique and the freedom.
7. As most organized roleplay it is complicated to get into.
8. A good time, and a way to work out the varous stories that get cooked up in my head.
9. No, it seems fine as off right now.
10. Yes, I will be leaving to family next week so I will be gone from my computer, and I get on most on the weekends.

Well there you go, my introduction. Nice to meet you all.
James
Player

Words: 424
Joined roleplay: November 19th, 2013, 3:28 am
Race: Kelvic

Hello, fellows.

Postby Flyaway on November 20th, 2013, 12:01 am

Nice to meet you too, I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Flyaway
On the Wind...

Words: 56847
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2013, 10:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook