A new Konti has arrived

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

A new Konti has arrived

Postby Kalel on November 23rd, 2013, 9:30 pm

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! My real name is Abigail/Abbie but my username is Kalel. Feel free to call me either.
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? I regularly RP on forums on the website Fanfiction
3. How did you find us? I just looked up forum RP
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Any where people interact with you.
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Shows, books, movies anything classified even about youtubers. But I also like original stories. Mainly magic ones though
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? The different races. I haven't really started yet so that's all I can say.
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? When typing a post it's a little slow but not to bad.
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? A new place to RP
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded? Not really I haven't checked a lot of it out yet.
10. Anything else you want to talk about? I'm Australian, a Youtuber and an actress.

I'd love to get to know you as well and to really become apart of this community :D
Kalel
Player

Words: 452
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2013, 11:27 pm
Race: Konti

A new Konti has arrived

Postby Quint Caravel on November 24th, 2013, 6:24 pm

Hiya, Abbie! Welcome to Mizahar!

I hope you enjoy yours stay here and have fun with this place!
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2