Hello! A lost soul here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Alzahah M'Orti on November 23rd, 2013, 3:38 pm

Alzahar M'Orti

Hi!

I'm Alzahah M'Orti. Well, that's my character's name, you can call me eCCioE if you want to.

I have role-played many years, about three maybe. And I really love it. I found this forum from Google. I searched for a RP forum and this one seemed to be the most interesting of the ones that showed up on the first page.

I like role-playing many different things like relationships, great plots, magic and whatever else. I try to limit all fighting scenes. I might play them, but if it lasts too long, I will abandon the thread (most likely). I don't also like any... khm... sex things.

By the way, I'm from Estonia (in case anyone would like to know) and I am... well, not completely adult yet.
Last edited by Alzahah M'Orti on November 23rd, 2013, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alzahah M'Orti
Lost Soul

Words: 6163
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 2:39 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Nanak on November 23rd, 2013, 4:02 pm

Well you've picked a good place, we have a little bit of everything. Welcome
Looking for threads. PM me.
Nanak
Of the Blooded Fang

Words: 15645
Joined roleplay: September 15th, 2013, 1:08 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Alzahah M'Orti on November 23rd, 2013, 4:19 pm

Alright... Thank you! :D
Last edited by Alzahah M'Orti on November 23rd, 2013, 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alzahah M'Orti
Lost Soul

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Kaden Swift on November 23rd, 2013, 4:55 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar, the place of walking gods and old magic. Hope you have a fun time here but I don't think it’s such a good thing to admit you would just up and abandon a role-play like that.
Kaden Swift
What the night dragged in

Words: 122423
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2013, 12:32 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Alzahah M'Orti on November 23rd, 2013, 4:57 pm

Thank you!

Well, maybe not completely abandon, but if it gets too long and boring, I might lose my interest in it and then I might not write the same quality posts anymore.
Alzahah M'Orti
Lost Soul

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Kaden Swift on November 23rd, 2013, 5:07 pm

No worries, most people cut the rp around three pages. It makes it easier for the graders if they don’t have to keep reading a single rp. I have read a lot of role-plays here and I haven’t seen one that’s down right boring. If you do start to get taxed make sure to tell your rp partner and you guys can figure out a way to end it or liven it up some.
Kaden Swift
What the night dragged in

Words: 122423
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2013, 12:32 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Alzahah M'Orti on November 23rd, 2013, 5:09 pm

Thank you for the recommendation! :)
Alzahah M'Orti
Lost Soul

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Quint Caravel on November 24th, 2013, 6:15 pm

Hello! I think you will like it here! This is one site where we have people from all over the world. Yes it's in English but one of the founders, Tarot, is from Italy, but we have people from French Canada, Brazil, Finland, Australia.... many places.

Also, this site has a special program set up for teenagers who stay here 2 or more months; they are eligible to apply to become moderators called Junior Storytellers.

So I think you will have fun here!
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Alzahah M'Orti on November 25th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Thank you for the information, Quint! I'm sure I'll love the forum and its people. It is actually a really good thing, that there is a program like that. :)

By the way, just to be sure, I wanted to ask: should I wait until winter to start playing? Since it seems like winter is starting soon and I couldn't play much during the remaining time of autumn.
Alzahah M'Orti
Lost Soul

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Hello! A lost soul here!

Postby Wrenmae on November 25th, 2013, 7:36 pm

It might be easier...however, with a Ghost you don't have to worry about seasonal expenses.

However, folks will be wrapping up their threads this season in preparation of next season. You have freedom to start whenever you want, but we'll all be on a fresh slate come the first.

Sig by Shausha

This PC has the Blight gnosis. As such, you as a player need to be aware of what that consists of. Wrenmae has an invisible aura that amplifies sickness and disease. Wounds may become infected, small sneezes may become coughing, and a slight fever may become more serious. A nuit's body will also break down faster in the presence of the Blight. These effects may not be immediate, but within the few days following your encounter, the symptoms will manifest. Some sooner than others. I cannot control your character, so creativity will be left up to you. Best wishes and stay healthy!

Special shoutout to Fallon for my new CS
Wrenmae
Taleweaver

Words: 1276299
Joined roleplay: April 15th, 2011, 6:34 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Next