The red panda looks at you intensely.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Aubry Jones on November 21st, 2013, 10:44 am

Hey everyone! I'm Aubry. I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now, and enjoy it very much. My favorite genres tend to be action and romance with a dash of drama. And fantasy, of course! I dislike the smutty stuff, but can handle it if need be. I'm hoping to gain experience with my writing here, to be able to become a better writer and artist through words. I can't wait to roleplay with everyone, so glad to be here.

And.. Pineapples. That is all.
Aubry Jones
Player

Words: 1981
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 8:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Davus on November 21st, 2013, 3:58 pm

Welcome to Mizhar, it is a place truly full of romance, action and naturally fantasy. I haven't come across anything smutty but I understand your dislike of it or at least taking part in it, but I doubt you would have to worry about it. Personally I think Mizahar is a great way to improve your writing abilities; I like to think in the short time I have been on here my writing has already started to improve but only time will tell. And nice choice starting in Riverfall, from my experience it is a great, active place to start.

Anyway I hope you enjoy your time on here!
Davus
A man doesn't burden others with his troubles

Words: 64026
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2013, 11:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Postby Taylani on November 21st, 2013, 4:11 pm

Welcome to Mizahar. While sometimes what is often considered "smut scenes" are essential for the story, I have never seen anything indelicate or less then classy on Mizahar. Mostly described with enough detail to know what is going on, but not enough to make it an uncomfortable read and most often (at least from what I have read/graded) then not it fades to black before any real "smut" is described...

Not sure if any of you youngin's have watched or read the classic "Gone With The Wind" and the scene where Rhett sweeps Scarlette off her feet and carries her up that really impractical stair case..you KNOW what is going on, and what happens after the door closes but its not shown or described. A very classy way of letting the audience know without going too far. That is what most of the "smut" scenes do though some are more racy then others :)

Man do I babble.

Welcome :D
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Elysium on November 22nd, 2013, 6:29 pm

e
Welcome to Mizahar!

We're always glad to have experienced roleplayers here, though everyone is welcome, either way. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me, another storyteller, or to use our lovely chat function up at the top of the page! When in doubt, check the lore!

Cheers,
Elysium

P.S. Red pandas are adorable.

e
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Quint Caravel on November 24th, 2013, 6:31 pm

Hi, I'm assuming this is an alternate character for Mei?
If so, you don't have to choose. You're allowed up to 5 characters so you can always play both of them, time permitting. Just keep them from meeting and it will be fine.

Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2