The armie of the death is geting larger! Greatings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Morfen on November 28th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Hello!
You can call me Morfen. I found out about this rp from google and already I am loving it. I had...stalked some of PC and their posts and already fallen in love with some of them. This is my first role-play, but I enjoy writing. In NaNoWriMo I had wrote about 47000 words and the count is growing.

I would love to start posting with some one and to learn how to gain a familiar. My character has a goal to make a immortal body with alchemy (just for information). I would be grateful if some one would show me how to make thous lovely backgrounds to.

Morfen can fit in almost every situation, but right now he is loking for real job in Nyka(IG he is looking for a real job like 10 years. It is very sad if you ask me.)

That would be all. :D
Morfen
Even death can be beautiful.

Words: 2331
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2013, 2:37 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet

Postby Kaiphur on November 28th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Wow, a Nuit!
I'm new too. Welcome to the site. Only been here for a few days and I'm enjoying it a lot! I felt like my character is a lot more developed than he was when I started less than a week ago.

Where will you be roleplaying? Kaiphur will be in Endrykas the whole Winter so if you end up there, it could be nice to hang out and roleplay. My character's eventual goal is to learn magic, so it could be that Morfen and him are quite similar.

Welcome to the forum!
Kaiphur
Trapped in the flesh

Words: 31629
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Quint Caravel on November 29th, 2013, 1:49 am

Hey, welcome to Mizahar! I hope you have fun!

And it's good that you have a goal... that will keep you going when you're not sure what to write about next.
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Rayage on December 1st, 2013, 11:26 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!

I wish you luck in your endeavors, as that is quite a lofty goal! Should supply some good RP for a long time as you work towards creating your version of the 'perfect body'. I wonder how you plan to make the perfect body while factoring in the fact that all Alchemy decays over time, and therefor nothing made with Alchemy is ever forever lasting... Yay for half-lives?

Anyways, if you wanna thread (Flashbacks because Im not in sahova right now...) PM me and I think we can get some stuff going :) Also, if you have any alchemy questions, I bet I can answer them (or Ill try my best to).

I cant wait to see what you make of your character.
“Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed to have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads.” ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Image Image Image
Rayage
Sahova All-Star

Words: 980399
Joined roleplay: February 5th, 2011, 9:40 pm
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Thread (1) Lore Author (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)