Better late than never...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Zeekela on November 29th, 2013, 12:26 am

Hullo all. I'm Zeekela, though you can call me Zeek. (I don't mind, honest. Been called worse ;) ). Anyway, I've been on the site for a while, but mostly just reading lore and all. Still trying to figure out a character concept, so,if you are interested in my inane ramblings and ideas, shoot me a PM or harass me when I peek in on chat from time to time! I look forward to meeting and roleplaying with all of you!
Zeekela
Player

Words: 158
Joined roleplay: November 21st, 2013, 3:23 am
Race: Symenestra

Postby Taylani on November 29th, 2013, 12:27 am

Welcome to Mizahar Zeekela
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Quint Caravel on November 29th, 2013, 1:47 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

If I may offer a suggestion, it is that we most discover who are characters are in the company of other people, in the way they reply to situations. That is to say, you don't have to have your concept perfect before you start; it will grow and evolve away from you anyway. All you really need to sustain a character is one thing: an initial goal that is out of their reach, but something they want very much.

Still, there's no rush. The new season starts in 2 or 3 days, and there will be much less bookkeeping and overheard to start your character on or after December 1st.
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby malik378 on November 29th, 2013, 6:02 am

Anyway, I've been on the site for a while, but mostly just reading lore and all. Still trying to figure out a character concept, so,if you are interested in my inane ramblings and ideas, shoot me a PM or harass me when I peek in on chat from time to time! I look forward to meeting and roleplaying with all of you!
malik378
Player

Words: 124
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 6:01 am
Race: Human, Drykas

Postby Kaiphur on November 29th, 2013, 4:28 pm

Don't be a stranger! People are always in chat, so come in and see if anyone can help you get your character more defined :D
Kaiphur
Trapped in the flesh

Words: 31629
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes