OOC Info [Wind Reach] Touching The Sky

For all your OOCness

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Wind Reach] Touching The Sky

Postby Harrier on December 1st, 2013, 4:15 pm

Welcome to Wind Reach!
This is the OOC Thread!

Wind Reach is the beautiful city of redheads and their giant Eagles. Unmatched by any other, this forum is filled to brimming with opportunities for players and characters alike! Along with a complete City Entry in the wiki, Wind Reach will also include a comprehensive players guide filled with RP tips and pointers for surviving in this challenging environment.

Wind Reach is a unique roleplaying environment that is designed to be both challenging on an individual basis and on a group level. The whole of Mt. Skyinarta's existence depends on overarching plotlines that effect the whole of Mizahar - so each and every one of her citizens will be playing a crucial role in the future of the history of the world. Full of mysteries wrapped in an enigma, Wind Reach is considered the City of Secrets by the outside world. Remote, incredibly dangerous and difficult to visit, Wind Reach is designed to lure players to its tragic interdependence and keep them wanting more.

Use this forum to communicate with your fellow players, organizing events, threads, and ideas. Post questions and concerns here as well. It is strongly suggested that this forum is subscribed to by everyone who plays within the city, as it is the easiest way to keep up-to-date with events and important ooc announcements!
Last edited by Emergence on August 17th, 2016, 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Unstick
Harrier
Harrier than you

Words: 365904
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 9:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Alori Sai on December 1st, 2013, 4:34 pm

Yay for winter! Well..not really. Anywho I'm planning to be super active this season, so if anyone needs a threading partner, pm me!
Alori Sai
Child of Ivak

Words: 442256
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2012, 5:22 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Skerry on December 1st, 2013, 5:17 pm

Hello my fiery redheads (and others)!

So here's the deal. I am free for a number of moderated threads at the moment so if you want one now is the time to sign up for one. The details of what I can and can't do and the sign up forms are in my office so if you're interested then check it out.

That's all folks!

Skerry

x
Skerry
The Volatile One

Words: 121644
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Turrin on December 2nd, 2013, 4:54 am

Are the Enclave Wilderness training days for hunter self moderated solo threads, or will they be a moderated thread by a story teller?
Myrian, Common, Nari , Aponivi, Turrin

Thank you Nyxie Nadira Draer for the posting template.
Turrin
No Chains will Hold Me

Words: 581340
Joined roleplay: September 3rd, 2013, 1:13 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Skerry on December 2nd, 2013, 9:41 am

I'm moderating the first two, Turrin but I don't know about the rest whether Harrier is taking them or not.
Skerry
The Volatile One

Words: 121644
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Harrier on December 2nd, 2013, 12:52 pm

The rest are free to use. They're considered day long events and can be utilized by Hunters and Falconers throughout their day (Sunrise-20th bell) while in the city. Individuals that work in the Enclave will still receive seasonal pay for this season since the Enclave will remain open for those periods.

As for the rest who have been displaced by the Winter Closings, you MUST contact me for IC temporary reassignment. You non-hunters, non-yasi had well over a month to get in touch with me for job reassignment. If you wait till the very end of this season to do so and then start panicking because you don't know what to do for your job threads, well you're just out of luck and will not be paid for the season.
Harrier
Harrier than you

Office
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Harrier on December 3rd, 2013, 5:28 am

Alright dears, I have all wages and SXP up that have thusfar been posted. If you disagree with something, you may PM me and I will clarify why or why not you did or did not receive something. Happy winter, ye gingers!
Harrier
Harrier than you

Office
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Harrier on December 4th, 2013, 1:04 am

At the end of the week, I will be PM'ing all of Endal, Avora, Chiet, and Dek a special prompt regarding the riots. This won't be like the storm where it's first come first serve signups so much as whatever threads you wanna do. I'll be making appearance-posts in the threads but do not let my posts hinder yours. It will simply be for your knowledge about what may/may not be occurring at the time for wherever you are :)
Harrier
Harrier than you

Office
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Harrier on December 4th, 2013, 1:21 am

Also, you guys should definitely use the Rumors Board :3 We have a lot of stuff going on that rumors can benefit for in threads (not the least of which is the Despised plot and the end-season riots)
Harrier
Harrier than you

Office
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Azira on December 4th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Hey all! Plan on being super active this season so I need threading partners. Take the hint and PM me!
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Next