Hai!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hai!

Postby Vertigo on December 3rd, 2013, 6:32 pm

Hello! I am new... and plan to be on here a while. Just wanted to test the waters.
Vertigo
Player

Words: 36
Joined roleplay: December 3rd, 2013, 6:31 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Hai!

Postby Gale Austin McCenry on December 4th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Hey Vertigo!

I'm glad to see you try Mizahar out! You can call me Gale (Pfft, duh. :P)! I just wanted to give you a few pointers to help you get started so you can get the best out of Mizahar.

First things first, the Welcome PM you get in your inbox is a GREAT place to start. It gives lots of very important links and information. So if you haven't read that yet, then I HIGHLY suggest you do.

Next, is questions. If you have any questions at all, there are loads of resources to help you. One, is obviously the lore. The Lore will likely have all the answers for you there. Though, if you can't seem to find the answer there, there are several places that can help you out. Chat is one of those places, and there are always people there willing to help you solve your problem. Chat is also located at the top of the page. But if you're too shy for chat, or don't feel like jumping into it at the moment, there are plenty of other people to help you. Most, if not all, of the ST's and the players are more than willing to answer your questions. Especially those with little 'Mizahar Mentor' tags. So if you shoot them a PM with your question, I guarantee someone will help you out. Another place to answer your questions is obviously the Q&A forum. Simply create a new thread, state your question, and people will be all over it. I swear, the people who answer questions there really do like answering questions.

Last but not least, I hope you have fun here! After all, that's what we're about. It may take a little time to create a character, but it's really worth it for you get a lot out of them.

I hope you decide to stay with us and I wish you the best of times here!

~McPainty

Gale Austin McCenry
McPainty

Words: 701701
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Contributor (1) Mizahar Mentor (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Overlored (1) Trash Medal (1)

Hai!

Postby Kaiphur on December 7th, 2013, 12:16 pm

I think you should jump right in, not test the waters!
If you have an idea about your character, try and come into chat and see if people can help you develop your ideas and find a good place for you to start roleplaying.

It is really complicated and intricate at first, but it is easy to start learning a few more things each day and slowly the world will come together for you.

If you plan to be here a while that is brilliant! There will be a place for you.
Kaiphur
Trapped in the flesh

Words: 31629
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes