Hello all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello all!

Postby Raion on December 6th, 2013, 5:18 pm

I've been lurking the last few days, reading the lore, checking out the forums and making a character. My name is Tash and I'm really impressed with this site so far, I just need to finish off my character and start roleplaying!

I've done (rather embarrassingly) warrior cats and wolf roleplay before, started when I was 10 years old or so, on a site called 'Marapets'. I'm now looking for more serious and long-term roleplay here. I am, by no means an amazing roleplayer, but I do put the effort in and try and make my posts as interesting as possible! (A* in english language GCSE, so I'm not awful ;) )

At the moment I'm trying to expand my roleplaying horizons, and develop my writing skill as well as having some fun. So any genre (except a few) I can fit into, I like challenges! Talking of challenges... Combat... Haha, lets just leave it as a 'weak point'.

Mizahar, so far, has intrigued me. I love the depth of the whole site and how much detail has been put into the story! I cannot wait to dive right in and start roleplaying. Particularly I really like the way it is not just normal roleplay, it also has the RPG game element to it as well (like the money, jobs, buying.. ect) However the learning curve is slightly steep, it's a lot to read, but I think this is all part of it!
(I also love the little icons where you can edit, delete ect a post. I'm not too sure why, but I find them rather charming)

What would be cool, though, would be to have a character-maker. (Check RP-repository and 'create a character ) This mean you would have, for example, the race field and you can pick out of the races, this could also have quick-links to the lore page of the race.
To be honest, that just me being lazy! Haha

Oh yeah... I'm also looking for a few friends :) Maybe we can roleplay together!
(my character is going to be a Kelvic, so already looking for potential bondmates ;) )
Raion
Player

Words: 2457
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2013, 4:44 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello all!

Postby Rheon Blueheart on December 6th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Welcome to the site. Good to have ya. Hope you have fun, and maybe will meet up IC. Lol
Rheon Blueheart
Living Life like its my last day

Words: 27135
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 7:48 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Hello all!

Postby Taylani on December 6th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aran Windblown on December 6th, 2013, 11:08 pm

Welcome! :D Mizahar's a great place; only been here a few weeks, myself. :) PM me if youre in Endrykas, or my alt, Sisas, if youre in Ravok. :D Always looking for more people to thread with. :)
"Pavi"
"Common"
"Tukant"

School and family have been very busy lately; as such, while I am trying to keep up with Mizahar, my muse is feeling very finicky. I will reply ASAP.
Aran Windblown
Player

Words: 41102
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello all!

Postby Kaiphur on December 7th, 2013, 12:12 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!
I used to do roleplay on sites like that aswell, I'm glad I came here because you really get to build on a character and make them detailed and interesting.

If you're looking for friends, I know a lot of people active in Endrykas and it is a really fun place to thread because it had a real focus on community. A Kelvic would fit in really well there :D
Kaiphur
Trapped in the flesh

Words: 31629
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hello all!

Postby Raion on December 7th, 2013, 10:17 pm

Wow, thanks for all the welcomes!

Aran- I decided to settle in Endrykas, I send you a PM :)

Kaiphur- Yeah, Endrykas looks awesome!
Raion
Player

Words: 2457
Joined roleplay: December 2nd, 2013, 4:44 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hello all!

Postby Quint Caravel on December 10th, 2013, 7:14 am

Well, you've done the hard part! You've got your CS done, you've got a green check mark on it! Now go have fun somewhere!
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Greetings

Postby Haplo on December 10th, 2013, 7:49 pm

Hey Raion! Just stopping in and greeting fellow newbies to the site. I'll be starting out in Wind Reach but will travel eventually. Maybe once I get my eagle I''l make a trip to find you IC. Big Lion type character would be fun to hunt! :) Just kidding, would be fun to RP with though. Hope to see you IC some day.
Avora Haplo
Haplo
Player

Words: 13901
Joined roleplay: December 8th, 2013, 2:28 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets