Ayara's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Ayara's Templates

Postby Ayara Orin - Migrated on December 16th, 2013, 3:53 pm

Fancy templates give me hives, and scroll bars make me want to stab people. Have a thing that makes your paragraph not be a mile wide and pretty justified text all neat and such just look at this so neat. Presented with Samuel L Jackson Ipsum because dolor sit amet.

Now that there is the Tec-9, a crappy spray gun from South Miami. This gun is advertised as the most popular gun in American crime. Do you believe that shit? It actually says that in the little book that comes with it: the most popular gun in American crime. Like they're actually proud of that shit.

Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antwone into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the nigger talks. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'?

Well, the way they make shows is, they make one show. That show's called a pilot. Then they show that show to the people who make shows, and on the strength of that one show they decide if they're going to make more shows. Some pilots get picked and become television programs. Some don't, become nothing. She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

Code: Select all
[center][style=width:650px; padding:0px; text-align:justify;][/style][/center]
THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW THIS ACCOUNT
Ayara Orin - Migrated
OLD ACCOUNT

Words: 12665
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2013, 7:03 pm
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes