Hi, Hello, How's it going

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Amanya on December 17th, 2013, 11:16 pm

Hello all! ^-^
My name is Morgan, but you can call me by my character name, Amanya, or Ami, or Manya, or Anya or whatever other recognizable derivative you can think of. I have been roleplaying since they've had dial-up (thank goodness that's done and overwith!). I'm a little out of practice but I'm excited to get back into it and especially in this totally unique world!
I write fantasy in my spare time, and I'm working on a novel I'd be happy to chat about. Professionally, I am a chef, and aside from geeking out about what I'm going to wear to the next RenFest, I LOVE to geek out about food.
Anyway, I love going on RP adventures with my characters, so hit me up some time :]
Amanya
Player

Words: 2360
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2013, 2:44 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Ruphy on December 18th, 2013, 1:52 am

Hi Amanya!

It's nice to see someone make such a wonderful greeting such as yours, telling us what you do in your spare time and what you're crazy about >x<
I'm looking forward to see what you'll come up with in the near, and far, future!

~Ruphy

Ps. I used your Character sheet for ideas and as a guide! sry if I shouldn't have!
Ruphy
Player

Words: 19280
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Amanya on December 19th, 2013, 12:04 am

Imitation is the best flattery, isn't that what they say? ;) lets play together some time!
Amanya
Player

Character sheet

Postby Quint Caravel on December 19th, 2013, 9:55 am

Hey there young whippersnapper! Welcome to Mizahar.

I used to role play on bulletin boards. Never thought the newfangled dial-up would last. Kids with their 300 baud modems had it easy. Easy, I tell you. In my day you had to keypunch in your roleplay commands and you were happy you did.

For those who have no clue what I just said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulletin_board_system

I recently stumbled across Mizahar myself. I found it once before in 2008 or 2009, made a post and then got side-tracked elsewhere-- I was the 100th customer here, and now I'm the 13,409th! Good luck and have fun here!
Quint Caravel
Currently dreaming about you!

Words: 151579
Joined roleplay: November 5th, 2013, 5:46 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Donor (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kaiphur on December 19th, 2013, 11:52 pm

You seem really nice! Where will you be roleplaying? I haven't seen a Benshira before.
The world is so rich and diverse and there is always something to learn about, so welcome to the site and I hope you have a good time!
Kaiphur
Trapped in the flesh

Words: 31629
Joined roleplay: November 23rd, 2013, 7:44 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Amanya on January 27th, 2014, 10:01 pm

Kaiphur,

I haven't decided yet ^-^'
I was going to start in Yehebah, but maybe I'll be shaking it up a little!
Amanya
Player

Character sheet